Little ICS Problems

wsmitty

Reaction score
I finally got ICS and love it. Just a few problems and am thinking about resetting phone and installing from scratch. Sometimes, when I press on the home button, or any app, It is behind and I am stuck for a second.

What is the best way to reset to default and install over again including ICS and my apps?

Thanks in advance.

Caesars

Reaction score
That happens to me constantly, I did a fdr and it auto saved all my apps /doh lol. I plan to do another fdr soon and change whatever option reinstalls the apps I was trying to clear out lol.

OP
W

wsmitty

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not phrasing the question right. I would like to reformat my phone and install the operating system and go from scratch in setup and then put the apps back on my phone.

anyone have any idea?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Doing a factory data reset like Ceasars mentioned will do that, just make sure after it is done you choose not to restore stuff backed up to your Google account. That way you can install only what you want.

You can do a FDR from going to Settings>Privacy>FDR. I would remove your ext-SD card just in case so it does not accidently format it.