Little Help Please

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by slick6, Apr 23, 2011.

1. slick6

slick6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, here's my story. Upgraded my Droid1 to a Thunderbird. My son was wanting to take ownership of my Droid1. My Droid1 is rooted with LGB 1.6. We took his phone and my to a Verizon store to get them switched. The girl had everything ready to go so she re-booted my Droid1. While it was re-booting I saw the Liquid boot animation. She asked me if it was rooted and I replied that it was. While still in the Liquid boot animation she pulled the battery. Now the Droid will only boot up to the "M". I can boot into RZR recovery. So, my question is how do I get it back to stock. Most of the options to unoot require to be able to access SD Card. I not sure how to do that in recovery. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

2. chronicfireworks

chronicfireworks New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You can aces the sd card from another device and put the files on and then put it back in your phone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

3. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery
    Developer

Ratings:
    +17
    Why would she pull the battery.. ? Sounds like they might owe you a phone.
    Anyway if you can access recovery just reflash your Rom and boot up, access the card to continue with unrooting.

4. slick6

slick6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know why she pulled battery. I tried re-flashing LGB 1.6, but it's still stuck at "M". Is there anyway to flash back to stock with the phone the way it is.

5. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery
    Developer

Ratings:
    +17
    Try to clean cache and data 2 - 3 times before flashing. If you are stuck at the boot logo that should do the trick, Sometimes the defualt kernel that is included with the rom is to strong for your phone and it can't boot up after flashing. Try a flashing a kernel after flashing the rom, before reboot.

Or you can try a Froyo rom that is easier on the phone like Sourcery or Gimpsource.

6. slick6

slick6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    OK, thanks I think I'm going to try JNTDroid's method and flash back to FRG22. I'll let let ya know how it goes.

7. slick6

slick6 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Got it back. Thanks for all the help and advice.