Little help needed.... (lost contacts)

jcg11

Reaction score
I just added the liberty 2.0.1 to my droid 2. I used the donation toolbox to do it. I even had titanium backup before install. I am only getting about 30 of my contacts to show up. Am I missing something here?

OP
J

jcg11

Reaction score
I do have all my contacts still stored in Verizons backup assistance but the app is now gone and I can't download.

rmcelroy

Reaction score
Titanium backup doesnt backup contacts. Contacts are imported by whatever accounts you have synched to your phone. (gmail, exchange, facebook, ect)

to back up your contacts (before a wipe) you should export the contact list, then after a wipe you import.

(or if you have a corporate exchange account, I just manage my contacts through there, wipe, and resynch with it)

not sure about the verizon backup assistant. I have searched for it myself but was unable to find it... maybe someone else may have some more insight on that.

OP
J

jcg11

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I have been reading and see that is the case. I may just wipe and go back to stock and retry. Unless there is an easier way to do it using verizon backup.

Cwagmire

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I have been reading and see that is the case. I may just wipe and go back to stock and retry. Unless there is an easier way to do it using verizon backup.

I would bring up one of your backups with all your contacts, export then flash liberty then import your contacts.