Little help keeping my battery life?

M

Matth3w

What settings are you guys using in Screebl? I have the pro and really have no clue how I should set it up.

K

kkwan77

Does anyone else have the display being the main juice drainer?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Does anyone else have the display being the main juice drainer?
Yup. And it's a good indicator your Droid is running right. The display will always have the most consumption if nothing goes awry.

ShowTime

Reaction score
Mine is almost always either the display or voice calls (keep brightness nearly all the way down and always manually sleep the screen as soon as I'm done using it).

M

Matth3w

Is therea point to using screebl if you always lock the screen after you use it

OP
N

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I just want to know how people can use such apps like Pandora, streaming internet radio, or listening to songs without DRAINING the CRAP outta the droid!!!
Like I stated earlier... I listened to 17 songs and my droid didn't even make it 10 hours

daftlush

Reaction score
What settings are you guys using in Screebl? I have the pro and really have no clue how I should set it up.

Mostly Stock, but with motion detection turned on.

In call = disable at ear
Sample = slow
Timeout = min

Port/Land = stock
Inversion = on
Variance= loose

Stillness detection = on / 30 sec / high

M

Matth3w

I decided not to waste time with Screebl. I just lock the phone when I'm done and I get through the entire day no problem.

Mars

Reaction score
i use My Lock app keeps the screen on but i can disable it by pressing the power button..and disable the annoying swipe to unlock

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just want to know how people can use such apps like Pandora, streaming internet radio, or listening to songs without DRAINING the CRAP outta the droid!!!
Like I stated earlier... I listened to 17 songs and my droid didn't even make it 10 hours

i keep an extra charging cord at work. they also make extra batteries that can be charged independently. maybe you should look into that?

M

Matth3w

Yep, bought a somewhat inferior battery for 4 bucks on eBay with shipping. Doesn't last nearly as long as the stock one, but it lasts another 4 hours or so to get me through the rest of the day if for some reason I drain my stock one.