1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Little green men

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Francoise, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Francoise

Francoise New Member

My little green men are gone , don't why but I miss them, I know how to replace them with a picture, but the rest are just grey instead of green like when my phone was new. Help , help please. Love my droid, best phone ever, put blackberry back to cave men time.:greendroid::reddroid:
  2. boatman2220

boatman2220 New Member

Welcome, read through the sections and find lots of fun and useful things out about the Droid.
  3. Francoise

Francoise New Member

Thanks but where do I get my instructions for my little green men!!!! I have been getting around the site, but it seems no one else has that problem. hugh!:greendroid:
Search tags for this page
android green man

android little green man

droid green guy

droid green light man

droid green man

droid little green guy mean
droid x 810 get green man
green guy from droid
green man android
howto get the little green dude on a droid phone back on you
little green guy on droid