Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

tschuller83

Reaction score
Just curious, not too familiar with kernels yet but which kernel do you all recommend downloading?

OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
I just added the Tang theme to ROM Manager under the Lithium Mod section. That should make it easier to install.

OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
Correction.... I am able to find both Launcher AND ADW.Launcher in the market on my Incredible. I couldn't find ADW.Launcher at first because of all the themes... i searched by developer and found it right away.

Last edited:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tang is interesting - better than Stock but I still think Watermarkd' is the best. Wish someone would port it over.

azndan2

Reaction score
a general question about themes...

if i flashed to, for example, the tang theme, what would i do to get the stock theme back? would i have to reinstall lm or is there a stock theme file out there?

listenman20

Reaction score
currently and probably continually there is no stock theme out other than the original d/l...so you'd just have to reinstall the stock....but unless it causes problems you shouldn't need to wipe just to go back to stock so all of your data will still be there.

hepbone

Reaction score
a general question about themes...

if i flashed to, for example, the tang theme, what would i do to get the stock theme back? would i have to reinstall lm or is there a stock theme file out there?

I believe there's an older Stock 2.2 FRG01B image for the DROID in ROM Manager you could install back to, but I'm not sure if the network will detect you're outdated and update you to the most current or not.