Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks cool, I'll try it out!

any new themes coming out?

almost done with a sweet port of manup456's Tang theme (a personal favorite of mine that i HAVE to port to any ROM I run). tried to finish it last night before i went to bed but i still need to change one font color in the framework. here's what the theme looks like:

i'll try to get this theme up in RM and a link here by sunday evening

Really like that orange!

kamisan

Reaction score
Seen the same thing.

Has any one noticed the cellular signal temporarily drops out (only shows 4 dots where the bars would normally be)? I've only noticed it since installing this ROM, it's possible it could be a temporary problem in my area.

I have noticed this as well.

I also see this from time to time, cell still works, just signal shows 4 dots where the bars usually are, 3G is gone then as well.

Rom is working pretty fast though, Launcher Pro is redrawing a bit, (was not in .02) but everything is working well, camera, camera FX, pandora, radio time, tunewiki, lookout security, all running well (all of these have had issues in other roms) free mem is better than in prior releases also.

Liking this rom- anxiously waiting on themers to play with it.

hepbone

Reaction score
First off, lemme say that this is one of the most stable and quickest mods I've used recently. I haven't even had LauncherPro do a full refresh on me yet. With a couple of the others on 2.2.1 Android, they killed LauncherPro every time I opened an app.

But I do have a few questions:

1) I noticed that the LED doesn't flash when receive a text message. Is there a setting I'm missing? I've looked everywhere I can think of, but no luck.

2) Will the text message section eventually have the black background and font size options?

3) (This one's not important, but would be cool.) Any chance you'll incorporate a system like Cyanogen has where you can change all the colors in the notification bar?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I noticed the LED also - but it's intermittent...

My question is why I only show 50k left on my internal memory when I have everything I can on the SD card. I don't have a ton of applications but I do have a fair amount of widgets.

Any advice would be appreciated.

First off, lemme say that this is one of the most stable and quickest mods I've used recently. I haven't even had LauncherPro do a full refresh on me yet. With a couple of the others on 2.2.1 Android, they killed LauncherPro every time I opened an app.

But I do have a few questions:

1) I noticed that the LED doesn't flash when receive a text message. Is there a setting I'm missing? I've looked everywhere I can think of, but no luck.

2) Will the text message section eventually have the black background and font size options?

3) (This one's not important, but would be cool.) Any chance you'll incorporate a system like Cyanogen has where you can change all the colors in the notification bar?

thorn11166

Reaction score
won't allow me to update some apps, will not find them in the market after installing this rom

Isaiah

Reaction score
hey, are the galaxy style notification widgets integrated into this? if not would it be possible for that to be a future option?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I paid attention. Did you click the box where it asked to install the google apps?

That's because you didn't choose to install the Google apps when it asked you.

won't allow me to update some apps, will not find them in the market after installing this rom

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Sir please pay attention to what you read... i have the market... just a few apps won't show up in it

azndan2

Reaction score
since he has the market, he probably has the rest of the gapps. i think he is asking why certain apps are not available in the marketplace.

for example, in earlier versions of android some of us couldnt see flash, or skype, or etc.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ask because last time I didn't download the gapps and I did have the market however I could not see some apps just like he is saying.

Clicking download gapps corrected the problem.

since he has the market, he probably has the rest of the gapps. i think he is asking why certain apps are not available in the marketplace.

for example, in earlier versions of android some of us couldnt see flash, or skype, or etc.