Lithium NG (next generation) v0.0.5

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've downloaded every version from RM and it's taken no longer than a few minutes..

Not sure what your plan is but when you write up the official post anyway you can make a link?
RM is way to slow, waited two hours and finally canceled.
Ready to try this rom out. Thx

alanek

Reaction score
How does this version work with Wireless Tether or Barnacle? Lithium Mod was the best out there for connecting to my Ipad.
Tia Alan

speedfreeq

Reaction score
I checked the changelog link...didn't see much there.
Can you tell me what the source version is?

-from my D1 running LFY1.95 x Slayher SLV1.2

mills

Reaction score
So, coming from the previous version 1.x.x of lithium mod, I can simply install this through RM without wiping any data or anything?

Icculus760

Reaction score
downloaded & installed last night - ran it all day w/ the 900 kernel.

no wipe = no problems for me
i'm getting better battery life w/ my normal usage & setcpu profiles than other ROMs
this thing is smooth & stable, and looks really nice too!

it's awesome to say the least -- GREAT WORK. THANKS!!

bsdbytes

Reaction score
Has any one noticed the cellular signal temporarily drops out (only shows 4 dots where the bars would normally be)? I've only noticed it since installing this ROM, it's possible it could be a temporary problem in my area.

OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
any new themes coming out?

almost done with a sweet port of manup456's Tang theme (a personal favorite of mine that i HAVE to port to any ROM I run). tried to finish it last night before i went to bed but i still need to change one font color in the framework. here's what the theme looks like:

i'll try to get this theme up in RM and a link here by sunday evening

OP
R

ronx

Reaction score
So, coming from the previous version 1.x.x of lithium mod, I can simply install this through RM without wiping any data or anything?

we recommend wiping data when installing from LithiumMod (1st gen) or any other ROM. wiping data/cache is always a good idea, imho, as long as you have a system for restoring (titanium for restoring data, if needed, and app brain is a great way to restore market apps if you make a custom list on their website).

LithiumNG is a completely different codebase from LithiumMod, fwiw.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude, the Watermarkd' Theme is a MUST.

almost done with a sweet port of manup456's Tang theme (a personal favorite of mine that i HAVE to port to any ROM I run). tried to finish it last night before i went to bed but i still need to change one font color in the framework. here's what the theme looks like:

Coolsaluki

Reaction score
Has any one noticed the cellular signal temporarily drops out (only shows 4 dots where the bars would normally be)? I've only noticed it since installing this ROM, it's possible it could be a temporary problem in my area.

I have noticed this as well.

azndan2

Reaction score

thanks ronx!
we all appreciate your hard work.

I have a question for jdflg, will there be any ulv kernels coming for lmng?

Reaction score

Really like that orange!