Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

Reaction score
OP
Kanibull

Kanibull

Reaction score
watermark'd is up on page 1, i know for a fact jdlfg's kernels work. he is also working on some new ones for this lithmod.

ilovechi23

Reaction score
any screens of how it looks on the DI???? think imma put it on my droid 1 and wait for DI screens....

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fist pumps for black and bold

OP
Kanibull

Kanibull

Reaction score
screens are in the sticky post of the old lithmod

edit
oh screens of themes for dinc???? these themes are strictly for the d1 dinc will be next

Muddy B00ts

Reaction score
K i'm running the blueberry now, Sorry if i sound like a noob but how do i change the clock color? I cant read the time. (the clock in the upper right corner of the screen, not the app. Thanks!)

OP
Kanibull

Kanibull

Reaction score
K i'm running the blueberry now, Sorry if i sound like a noob but how do i change the clock color? I cant read the time. (the clock in the upper right corner of the screen, not the app. Thanks!)

im so sorry man i have no idea how to change that since i dont think you can hex edit on the fly with this rom yet. imma see if i cant get a themer friend to make an update zip for white text color. im so sorry

Muddy B00ts

Reaction score
No problem at all, I am fully aware with early releases like this that the bugs might not be worked out yet. Thanks for all the hard work!! Lithium Mod has always been my favorite.

XZ3R0

Reaction score
Download error when i try to download this of rom manager.

OP
Kanibull

Kanibull

Reaction score
All links are in the 1st post so you can dl it there

OP
Kanibull

Kanibull

Reaction score
No problem at all, I am fully aware with early releases like this that the bugs might not be worked out yet. Thanks for all the hard work!! Lithium Mod has always been my favorite.

i know but i just wanted it to be perfect for my first release.