Lithium Mod Returns with More devices

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I lost Rainy Days (well it doesnt work) and it no longer shows up in the market as well.

I don't know why but I imagine it's a common bug they will fix.

So ever since installing this last night, I've lost Foursquare from my apps, and it doesn't come up when I search for it in the market. Any idea why this is happening.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They started Lithmod from scratch so Absolute System Lithmod isn't currently working. It doesn't recognize your running Lithmod.

I don't know if they are planning on fixing this..

It changed my live wallpaper to one of the defaults and so I changed it to a regular wallpaper and I'm actually more happy without the live now... live and learn.

so does Absolute System not work anymore or is it that it's just not on the Market?

Robbie72

Reaction score
I was so excited for this to come out but I am left very dissappointed. It doesn't have half the customizations as the first release. Lithium Goodies does not work at all.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I was trying to get to the goodies to access the live wallpapers last night but couldn't do it.

But I have to honestly tell you that my phone has never run as well since I installed this so I will put up with it.

They say they will be updating it frequently so I would imagine they will fix this stuff.

Prior to installing this I was getting re-draws, things were a tad slow, and this has solved everything.

I was so excited for this to come out but I am left very dissappointed. It doesn't have half the customizations as the first release. Lithium Goodies does not work at all.

drkeith420

Reaction score
i searched this thread and others but i cant seem to get the low down on this absolute systems thing so i apologize if its been answered before. is ab sys included in this release because it isnt on my phone at all. i tried to install the previous li mod rom and then install this new release and it dissappears. also i cant seem to find overclocking controls anywhere. thanks for all the hard work on lithium mod because it is by far the best rom ive tried.

mills

Reaction score
I'd like to request that a new topic be created and stickied, entitled "Lithium Mod V0.0.2 New Release 10-4-2010" With a better description, release notes, and changelog.

I know you are all busy and you do great work, but this really needs to be done.

Reaction score
I lost Rainy Days (well it doesnt work) and it no longer shows up in the market as well.

I don't know why but I imagine it's a common bug they will fix.

So ever since installing this last night, I've lost Foursquare from my apps, and it doesn't come up when I search for it in the market. Any idea why this is happening.

Yeah, hopefully someone knows why this happened and how to fix it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your answers are in this thread. The absolute systems is not currently working because this is a completely new build.

There are no overclocking controls yet but you can use setcpu to get it to 850mhz.

They said that there will be some new great kernals coming out for overclocking soon.

i searched this thread and others but i cant seem to get the low down on this absolute systems thing so i apologize if its been answered before. is ab sys included in this release because it isnt on my phone at all. i tried to install the previous li mod rom and then install this new release and it dissappears. also i cant seem to find overclocking controls anywhere. thanks for all the hard work on lithium mod because it is by far the best rom ive tried.

kamisan

Reaction score
Installed and lost alot of apps. Could not install the ones that were lost. Tunewiki bread crumbs. GPS essentials. Absolute paid version installed and worked fine. Oc kernal
Installed and worked. But lack of apps and customization is a killer for
Now. Give it a few weeks and ill try it again. Still running lith mod and still like it better than anything else

Sent from my Moto Droid using DroidForums App

jmayer

Reaction score
i would love to see the collision theme from the original lithmod (but without the transparent contacts/dialer if possible)

thanks..looking good so far, very smooth

thedroid

Reaction score
Does anyone else not have the market link? If it is in the google apps download, I think the link is down. Is there a mirror somewhere? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Do you run the google apps download as an update.zip?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Does anyone else not have the market link? If it is in the google apps download, I think the link is down. Is there a mirror somewhere? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Do you run the google apps download as an update.zip?

Yes, just like flashing a rom, just don't wipe.

By the way, where is everyone? No one does anything on the weekend?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
So I think I figured out why some apps dont show up in the market or in my apps drawer. Im pretty sure it has to do with the fact that this rom is an Android 2.2.1 build FRG83 rom, and some apps do not currently support that build/android version.