Lithium Mod 1.0.1.2 vs Kangerade 6.0.11

sherpajosh

Reaction score
Whats the difference? Should I wait for final Kang 6.0.11 or go for Lithium?

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lithium mod is kangerade for now.. it is kangerade 6011 with just a few adjustments/mods. See the thread on basic facts on lithium mod.

RoyR80

Reaction score
Lithium mod is kangerade for now.. it is kangerade 6011 with just a few adjustments/mods. See the thread on basic facts on lithium mod.

:-(
But LI runs hott, and drains batt life, hard. :-

edit: i see average temps up 5-12 degrees, with a 4hr loss (from 25)

Last edited:

chad24taylor

Reaction score
I've been running Li since it was released and haven't experienced any temperature/battery issues thus far.

racketier

Reaction score
I've had better battery life with Sapphire and Cyanogen 6 RC1 than I have with Kangerade, and Lithium seems even worse.

However I'm beginning to think it's not because of the mod itself, but because I had good luck with my phone/rom/and kernel combo (using Chevy's 800mhz or 1ghz ulv kernel).

Lithium didnt like Chevy's kernels when it was released, but chevy has put out some new kernels which seem to be working better so far.

Here is the link to his kernels in case anyone else is having issues with their chevy kernel/lithium mod combo.
http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/froyo/kernels/

Last edited:

A.Brooks

Reaction score

But LI runs hott, and drains batt life, hard. :-(

does it really? you are the only person I've seen post that.. anyone else having similar issues?

I have the same issues, but I'm still on the stock kernel for now, that's changing once I find another good ulow1.2 that is compatible. I love Chevy's but I haven't seen anything posted about them working with this yet.

RoyR80

Reaction score

does it really? you are the only person I've seen post that.. anyone else having similar issues?

I have the same issues, but I'm still on the stock kernel for now, that's changing once I find another good ulow1.2 that is compatible. I love Chevy's but I haven't seen anything posted about them working with this yet.

Back runnin awesome. Watch out for superuser 2.2.2, its been wreeking havoc.

chewy74

Reaction score
I'm running chevy uLV 1.1 just fine

RoyR80

Reaction score

try again, please. Chevy has fixed the known problems you/many of us experienced. :icon_ banana:
idk if Rom manger has these new udates, but u can find it here under his section, or if you know his site addy.
Good luck

Azurikai

Reaction score
i was having problems running cyanogenmod rc2, kept hopping between Kangerade and CM, and i gotta say i am enjoying Jrummy more, its the only forum i read up on now for roms. I'm probably going to be sticking with LithiumMod now, my personal favorite part of any rom is battery life and theme-ability, which LithiumMod gives me plenty of both! Keep up the hard work!