Listening to music wirelessly

campbellmnc

Reaction score
Is it possible to listen to music downloaded on my phone with a Bluetooth? If so, what specifications?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

bases1616

Reaction score
You can also use the bluetooth audio in your car to listen to music off your phone without connecting an aux cable. The cloud on Amazon or Google is great for storing your music instead of using your phone.

JRParsons

Reaction score
Any Bluetooth headset, stereo or mono, as long as has A2DP technology. I think there is also a desktop speaker system that you can stream to.

tc3

Reaction score
Amazon.com: Jabra CLIPPER Bluetooth Stereo Headset: Cell Phones & Accessories
i use this every day at work. it can go a full 8-9 hr day without a charge. and that is going for most of the day. really love it. i can get up, go to the printer about 30 ft away and never lose my music.

I like the sound of this product ...the ability to use any (I'm assuming ) 3.5 mm ear phone buds or aux cable would come in really handy.

I have 3 or 4 places that I can stream to.

JRParsons

Reaction score
i use this every day at work. it can go a full 8-9 hr day without a charge. and that is going for most of the day. really love it. i can get up, go to the printer about 30 ft away and never lose my music.

I like the sound of this product ...the ability to use any (I'm assuming ) 3.5 mm ear phone buds or aux cable would come in really handy.

I have a Clipper also, the only issue I have with it is that it seems to reduce the volume of the music, I use it to stream to an amplifier on a motorcycle, but at speed the volume is to low to hear the music. When I use a cable it is significantly louder. Otherwise the Clipper is a good product, I had the BT3030 prior which was the same product but looked like "dog tags", it also was not very loud, I was hoping the clipper would be louder.

turdbogls

Reaction score

I have a Clipper also, the only issue I have with it is that it seems to reduce the volume of the music, I use it to stream to an amplifier on a motorcycle, but at speed the volume is to low to hear the music. When I use a cable it is significantly louder. Otherwise the Clipper is a good product, I had the BT3030 prior which was the same product but looked like "dog tags", it also was not very loud, I was hoping the clipper would be louder.

1. Yes, you can use ANY 3.5mm headphone jack to listen to music. it is awesome, and the main reason i bought it in the first place.

2. i have to agree with the above post. it is quite a bit quieter through the BT than straight headphones, but i find it to be plenty loud in my office, and in my car. but i could see how it would be difficult to hear on a motorcycle. however with my Sony earbuds, i still have my volume at like 60-70%. plus the clipper itself has volume adjustments. it gets PLENTY loud for me :)

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Is it possible to listen to music downloaded on my phone with a Bluetooth? If so, what specifications?

Yea I have a nice blutooth that I use when going to the gym everyday. Works great on Pandora and music app. Best buy has a few of them.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk!