listen up..whoooot whooot

proangler

Reaction score
At radio shack right now Tucson az. Went to Verizon store and got typical idiot reply so came here. He asked can I help you? I said yea give me a nexus. He said and I quote!!! Tomorrow it releases tomorrow cone back when we open and you can get it.!!!!!!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Best Buy has been swearing by that for two days, I've called twice and went in once :)

OP
P

proangler

Reaction score
Wow he only got one nexus he said that's all they were sent. He said be here st ten am when we open and its yours.

OP
P

proangler

Reaction score
Check it shacks. Just left Costco he said they won't have them for a few.more days due to bundle package.

goosedeath

Reaction score
Well, if this is true, my local vzw stores just lost out on the commissions. Even if they'd sung a happy song and dance I'd hold out til I get back to town.

vtnerd

Reaction score
Called my Radio Shack a couple minutes ago, guy told me that he thought the release date was the 14th and that it was definitely not going to be for sale tomorrow.

That was more than the Verizon store would tell me (which was exactly nothing).

The guy at Best Buy repeated the "no confirmed date" line and stated that it would not be for sale tomorrow.

I'll check with them again tomorrow in case I just happened to speak to uninformed associates, but it seems like I'm out of luck where I am.

These stores are all in a suburb of Baltimore, MD.

nbucko

Reaction score
I would be surprised as can be if they actually release this thing tomorrow with absolutely no notice.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

maniaryan

Reaction score
verizon doesn't want us buying an unlockable phone, you guys know that ;)

goosedeath

Reaction score
I highly doubt it'll release on a weekend. I don't believe the corporate bag munchers that make these decisions to release phones for sale will be making or taking any phone calls, let alone shooting out any emails authorizing the release on a weekend. I also doubt the programmers(assuming a google wallet issue) will be working on the weekends for this. W/ as little interest that has been expressed in this phone by vzw themselves, why would we expect that they are paying people overtime or pushing them to work weekends?

I'm frustrated, yes. And like alot of you, some information about what is holding this phone up other than the corporate automated responses would help keep my negative excitement down. I don't feel like vzw is respecting Samsung, Google, or their customer base. I understand they want to keep their mobile toughguy(moto) happy w/ phone sales, however, what moto is pumping out on a monthly basis isn't what the people on this forum are interested about. And I'm sure vzw is even less interested in releasing this phone because of what we intend to do w/ it.

Anyways, that turned into a pointless rant. Posting anyways.

MECHANO

Reaction score
I highly doubt it'll release on a weekend. I don't believe the corporate bag munchers that make these decisions to release phones for sale will be making or taking any phone calls, let alone shooting out any emails authorizing the release on a weekend. I also doubt the programmers(assuming a google wallet issue) will be working on the weekends for this. W/ as little interest that has been expressed in this phone by vzw themselves, why would we expect that they are paying people overtime or pushing them to work weekends?

I'm frustrated, yes. And like alot of you, some information about what is holding this phone up other than the corporate automated responses would help keep my negative excitement down. I don't feel like vzw is respecting Samsung, Google, or their customer base. I understand they want to keep their mobile toughguy(moto) happy w/ phone sales, however, what moto is pumping out on a monthly basis isn't what the people on this forum are interested about. And I'm sure vzw is even less interested in releasing this phone because of what we intend to do w/ it.

Anyways, that turned into a pointless rant. Posting anyways.

What's a "bag muncher"?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums