List of issues with my MAXX so far... (please help!)

[email protected]

Reaction score
Did you ever figure out the picture corruption issue? I am having the same problems and it is driving me crazy! I'm basically having to email myself any photos that I want from my phone.

Thanks!
Janel

Chukee

Reaction score
bendystrawboy said:
Tbolt can figured all lte phones can?

Thats about the only thing i miss about the thunderbolt being able to use data on 3g while on a phone call.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
On my d2 when connected to the computer via usb for mass storage it unmounts the sd and then when a notifications it will just pick a default notification/ring tone, it may be the same on the maxx

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

OP
IanBadeer

IanBadeer

Reaction score
Results

Did you ever figure out the picture corruption issue? I am having the same problems and it is driving me crazy! I'm basically having to email myself any photos that I want from my phone.

Thanks!
Janel

Picture corruption is still happening for me after the factory reset of the phone. Most times it appears to happen when taking a picture immediately after opening the Camera app, so when I wait a little longer, my chances of the first photo being saved properly do seem to go up. This really doesn't help much though when you're whipping the phone out to quickly snap a shot.

@HT_Flyer, I don't use Smart Action Battery Extender, but it still had problems forwarding texts to "Messaging". I switched off forwarding and setup a new ringtone just for the Google Voice app, and that seems to have worked as a workaround, but it's not a solution. :p

For the USB Connection changing my ringtones and alarms, it appears to have been fixed. I can connect as Mass Storage or as Media Sync, and it doesn't change my ringtones now.