[LIST] All Working D2 Themes

rcklss1

Reaction score
2.3.20 theme

I was using 928's Black glass theme for stock 2.3.15... I then upgraded and tried black glass on it... no luck my dialer was all messed up... I then started using SquidlyMandingo 2.3.20 full blur rom it had a black notification bar so i was happy... for a little while... I have since decided to keep Squidlys rom as i have been able to hit 2609 on Quadrant and the rom is super stable... After searching squidlys forum on here i found that the deodexed black glass theme from 928 will work if you delete some of the apks and the services.jar file (he explains it on his forum)... Just posting in case anyone missed that you could run black glass on squidlys rom dancedroid

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I wish he'd come back, Black Glass was my favorite theme!!

I was using 928's Black glass theme for stock 2.3.15... I then upgraded and tried black glass on it... no luck my dialer was all messed up... I then started using SquidlyMandingo 2.3.20 full blur rom it had a black notification bar so i was happy... for a little while... I have since decided to keep Squidlys rom as i have been able to hit 2609 on Quadrant and the rom is super stable... After searching squidlys forum on here i found that the deodexed black glass theme from 928 will work if you delete some of the apks and the services.jar file (he explains it on his forum)... Just posting in case anyone missed that you could run black glass on squidlys rom dancedroid

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

rcklss1

Reaction score
Its working great after following squidlys steps... =)

Sent using my DROID 2 from the Droid Forum app (Rooted, OC'ed to 1.35 GHZ, running Squidly 2.3.20 Full Blur Rom= 2609 quadrant score :) )

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just as a heads up squidlymandingo has started porting themes for his rom and also stock deodex.

spdivr1122

Reaction score
None of these links work anymore. Does anyone know where to find the droid 2 theme for fission 2.0

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
does someone have a link to the NEXdeep theme from XDA, there link is down and i really want this theme

draya1986

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
None of these links work anymore. Does anyone know where to find the droid 2 theme for fission 2.0

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

does someone have a link to the NEXdeep theme from XDA, there link is down and i really want this theme

They're both up now.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
want a droid

want a droid

Reaction score
Hey all:

As I said in the All Working D2 Roms thread, I am sorry for the disappointing non-updates! I was extremely busy with classes and then finals and finally got around to updating these two on break. I've changed up my set up for the themes post a little bit. It's a lot cleaner. I've listed each available rom and then posted below links to different themes available for that specific rom. Some roms have an app used for themes, so you must consult that for your "theme-ing" needs.

If you come across a theme I've missed or a new one comes out, simply post the link in a reply and I'll add it.

As always post any comments, questions, and/or suggestions.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

xXFlashXx517

Reaction score
I installed Squidly-Green and love it so far!
The auto rotation is a bit slow and when I rotate the date of the clock thats installed in it doesnt show but its all good.
But how do I uninstall it? I wanna try out other themes.
I tried installing one over it and it fussed them together so I got a Squidly-Green kinda fussed with the BidDX Serenity-RED.
Kinda cool but not what I was going for lol

xerhoffx

Reaction score
Change font?

I use font changer (martino) usually to change fonts. Can we change this theme's font?