[ROM] LiquidICS v1.5 [Unofficial port] - DroidX

pmgreen12

Reaction score
Thanks LiCuid, when I reboot and held the home key with exclamatory triangle but the up/dwn button didn't do anything.
I was coming from 2.3, flashed to that from Froya. Appreciate your help

pmgreen12

Reaction score
I'm really confused.. I pulled the batter, literally took it out, reboot to that exclamatory triangle screen and kept hitting buttons.. Eventually I was able to wipe all again. I rebooted, and let the screen same fishbowl screen just hang...ten min later the menu buttons turned on and low and behold it appears to work

On second look, it looks like the phone constantly reboots. Turns on, boots up.. then reboots. UGH Any thoughts to make it work?

Last edited:

Lewst

Reaction score
I would recommend SBF back to stock image and try again. Boot looping is common after flashing and usually wiping user data and cache does the trick. In my opinion LiquidICS is still quite buggy. I've had much better luck with Vortex.

newmanx4

Reaction score
You should try wiping data and cache and see if the reboots persist. An SBF should be your last option.

Sent from my Black Iced X

mystro2b

Reaction score
Anybody having a problem with Google Music not working? I'm getting a play store error...Google Now is working for me! Just need my musics.

Mcsquizzy

Reaction score
Youtube FCing, Spotify "Weirdness", missing HDMI setting, and lock screen glitching

Every time I hit the Youtube app, it immediately force closes. Any fixes? Also, Spotify acts weird in this ROM (music stops playing when changing playlists). The lock pattern screen lags when changing screen orientation, and frequently freezes altogether. Also, the HDMI options seem to be missing. Other than that, great ROM!

newmanx4

Reaction score
For YouTube search for YouTube 2.4.4 apk. Install it and turn off updates.

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
out of all ics roms for dx i think im in love with this one, i tried cm9 beta and battery was HORRIBLE, so i found this one man im impressed. to start off the customizing of this one compared to others seems a bit better. still having issues with youtube uninstalled reinstalled and no luck. as far as battery life im still working on it charged my battery and wipe battery stats and now im waiting to see what happens but from the looking good...cant wait to keep using this rom and hopefully see more updates to this rom...

rcglider

Reaction score
I've been on Liberty forever it seems.

How do the latest roms compare? Do I need to SBF before installing? Etc. Etc.

Thanks.

elitecmdr666

Reaction score
OK if I'm correct I ran into this issue where I could not install it cause I was on 320 froyo, but I had to sbf to 605 or and not any higher cause if you sbf to 621 you can't go back to other sbf. That's how I got this rom to work but if your on liberty I'm thinking you should be ok flashing this over the current rom as long as its gb base before you do so find vzw sbf just in case.

lexridge

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the notification sounds are a bit low in volume? I have them turned full on. Any idea how to increase this with maybe the Alsa Mixer perhaps?

newmanx4

Reaction score
Do a Google search for Volume+.

lexridge

Reaction score
Do a Google search for Volume+.

Great idea! Unfortunetly, Volume+ only works with Gingerbread. I found some others that might however. Thanks for the tip. I am also wondering if it would be safe to install the ALSA app too, which installs all the ALSA tools.

Venomizers

Reaction score
My YouTube was working fine with 2.4.4 now it's not working. It keeps saying it has problem to play and touch to retry. Any solution? I have try reinstall and it doesn't work.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jklein74

Reaction score
mute doesnt work

Just flashed this Rom on my Droid x after running Miui for some time noe.
The first thing I noticed not working is mute, during phone calls.
Is there any fix for this?