Liquid

aedmondson99

Reaction score
Can we use this on the D2G? Someone please help..it says it is not supported by my device

OP
B

bfederspill

Reaction score
Just glad that liquid has finally come to the droid 2 global. Download it last night gonna flash today, hope it works. Liquid worked great on my Droid 1.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Insidious

Reaction score
Where can I download this? Im skeptical with ROM manager because the description is "liquid smooth roms, and custom tbolt roms." So yeah would I just download like version 3.0 and flash it or has it not been officially released yet?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
It's on the homepage of DroidForums. Flashed it last night, man this thing is the freaking bomb! Love it! Competely stable so thats a plus, after flashing many unstable ROMs lately I was getting fed up.

Feudalplague

Reaction score
screenshots? mayb some reasons why you like it would be nice. im getting bored with HeXen so i might flash this

Stefan82

Reaction score
Very unimpressed with this Rom. I had FC loops with gallery and media. Seems like once you make a few changes in it you can't go back. Tried to change camera and it could not access it so I reverted to stock and it did the same. Seems like it was also using older apps like the gallery app. If I remember correctly it looks like the gallery app from before Froyo. Also I could not change some settings, like the lock screen. It kept reverting to the default. Very unimpressed with it.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL (rooted) using DroidForums

Feudalplague

Reaction score
ill wait for other feedback as well. just for verification of all the problems.. this seems promising but if these are some recurring issues then ill wait for the bugs to be solved out

lieblax

Reaction score
Very unimpressed with this Rom. I had FC loops with gallery and media. Seems like once you make a few changes in it you can't go back. Tried to change camera and it could not access it so I reverted to stock and it did the same. Seems like it was also using older apps like the gallery app. If I remember correctly it looks like the gallery app from before Froyo. Also I could not change some settings, like the lock screen. It kept reverting to the default. Very unimpressed with it.

i also can't access the camera i just get a black screen. i also can't find the camcorder. the gallery is working fine for me its the same one from cm7. im trying to change the lockscreen but not having any luck. there are a lot of status bar tweaks built in that i really like though

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score

Same problem but i fixed it myself. Turn airplane mode on and reboot(may be able to skip the regular reboot and skip directly to recovery boot). Now in clockwork recovery, go to advanced->fix permissions->wipe cache and reboot. Everything works great. Only bug I have atm is unable to access the settings for the replacement camera,but if you stick to the ugly AOSP Camera you may be fine.

Stefan82

Reaction score
I guess I can try to use the Rom and after install I can fix permissions. If this world I will let you all know.

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Ok heres an update on the sticky/permissions thing I mentioned above. I noticed the top of the change log page mentions to wipe data,cache AND dalvik cache. So I sbfed, went back to stock GB, and tried flashing again. This time,however, I made sure I did just that, wipe data,wipe cache,advanced->wipe dalvik cache, then flash Liquid. Now when I click a setting, it works right away with no problems. I think it needs to be made clear that the dalvik cache needs to be wiped to.