Liquid Thundersense v1.25 Rom Release...

tec1ra

Reaction score
sorry dude, I think I misunderstood your answer. I already have s-off from rooting, will I still have s-off after applying the radio?

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
No you are good now and thank you for donation greatly appreciated

TMYINC

Reaction score
Running good so far. Enjoying the notifications controls and the color scheme! Great stuff!

digdug1

Reaction score
i was having problems with the new radio so i went back to the other one. can i still use this rom?

medicnj

Reaction score
So far so good, sent donation, and this ROM 1.25 seems pretty solid. Nice work and look forward to Gingerbread on the TBolt. In your LGB builds there was a liquids settings icon to tweak various settings, power, etc. Will that be returning? Hoping for some improved battery life here, my stock rooted ROM royally stunk ( use stronger word here ).

djj624

Reaction score
Can someone explain what the radio, and s off is. I'm new to the tb, and not up on all the lingo. I know how to root and flash roms just want to be a little smarter with what the meanings and operations are. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
S off means your boot loader is unlocked and you can run custom kernels
The radio is what communicates voice and data and has firmware updates

djj624

Reaction score
So is s off always activated so we can load roms. Nothing I have to physically set? Seperate note for you liquid is what's your 0624 in the name for. Mine is my birthday.

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
My sons birthday

djj624

Reaction score
Nice. A boy huh. Hands full I bet. I got three little boys myself.

kkozma

Reaction score
Any chance you've increased the default bluetooth bitpool setting in this ROM from the crappy default to something that will make BT Audio sound acceptable? Pretty please?

TIA!

Will look into this

Awesome, thank you.

There's a few threads over on XDA where a lot of people have tried and failed. However, none of them are really developers, so maybe you can read through what's already been done.

tec1ra

Reaction score
ROM is running great. I appear to be getting better battery with the new radio and kernel.

But, I'm having trouble getting the video recorder to work. It will open let me hit the record button, then it just closes after about 2 seconds. It's not FC'ing, just closing.

Last edited:

viggs

Reaction score
Very upset :( not working, v1.1 also did not work coming from OD with LGB and loving it this is sad (for me). What happens is that it does not pass the HTC boot screen. I was able to get the v1.1 too but after awhile it would just freeze and I would need to pull the battery.

Any Ideas?

djj624

Reaction score
Try flashing it again. Don't forget to wipe data And cache.

tec1ra

Reaction score
Liquid, was fiddling with the gps today because of all the reports of gps problems. Turns out I can't even get the gps to start, maps is using AGPS only. I wiped and reinstalled with no luck. Downgraded to 1.1 and all is well again. Any idea what's happening here? Also, the video recorder started working again with 1.1.