Liquid Thunderbread v2.5 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & KERNELS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IMOSEYON KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.5 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LTB v2.5 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]MR2X RADIO[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
image004.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & KERNELS FOR HTC THUNDERBOLT ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

thelopenator

Reaction score
downloading and installing now.

this radios not going to brick nothing right? ive been scared to run GB ever since

magikmarkur

Reaction score
GPS Not Working

Hey ... updated my friend's thurderbolt to TB 2.5 and still having issues with the GPS

I can make and receive all phone calls, texts and emails as well as get a general location on maps, but I cannot get a GPS signal and therefore no navigation :mad:

Any ideas?

firefighter

Reaction score
Radio

When I flash the radio through the recovery it say installation aborted. Any thoughts?

magikmarkur

Reaction score
Asking Again

Hey ... updated my friend's thurderbolt to TB 2.5 and still having issues with the GPS

I can make and receive all phone calls, texts and emails as well as get a general location on maps, but I cannot get a GPS signal and therefore no navigation

Any ideas?

Reaction score
When I flash the radio through the recovery it say installation aborted. Any thoughts?

You don't flash the radio in recovery, you do it in hboot. Name the file PG05IMG.zip (I think that's correct) and place it on the root of your SD card. Then power down. Hold the power button and volume down and it will boot to hboot. It should automatically recognize the PG05IMG.zip file and ask if you want to flash it. Press volume up to flash it. Then reboot and you should be all set.

I can make and receive all phone calls, texts and emails as well as get a general location on maps, but I cannot get a GPS signal and therefore no navigation

Any ideas?

Once you have LTB v2.5 all set up the way you want do a nandroid backup. Then wipe data/cache as you normally would when you go to install a new ROM. Then install the latest version of LGS (Liquid Gingersense). Once it is installed go to Google Maps or a GPS app (you may need to use TiBu to recover the app or the Market to download it) and get a solid GPS fix. Then reboot into recovery. Without doing a wipe just restore your backup of LTB v2.5. You should have working GPS.

For some reason this method never worked for me on LTB v2.4. I tried it 3-4 times. But it took only once with v2.5 and GPS has worked flawlessly since.

EDIT: Oh, and magikmarkur, no need to post your question twice in 2 days. Sometimes it just takes a day for anyone with an answer to come along. :wink:

thelopenator

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of problems downloading pictures in text messages with this build

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

BASH33N

Reaction score
MMS issues

I haven't been able to consistently send MMS with this rom. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a fix?

thelopenator

Reaction score
seems like there's a problem with the mms in this build

this was sent from my phone that is cellular