Liquid Smooth Roms Official Website Updates

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Raziel23x, May 23, 2011.

1. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Twitter:
    raziel23x
    I have completely rewritten the download Section of the website and made it easier to Select the Correct ROM for your Device as we now Support Three Devices Which are:

Original Motorola Droid
    (Liquid Gingerbread)

HTC-Thunderbolt
    (Liquid Thundersense[Modified Stock]/Liquid Gingersense [Gingerbread 2.3.3])

Google Nexus S
    (Liquid Nexusbread)

As you who actually used the website have noticed that within the last couple of weeks the website has been going through some changes as I have updated the theme of the website and improved on Security of the website working on closing up back-doors to known exploits which have been fixed due to updates to the CMS. I have added more plugins to the CMS to also try and combat spam bots hoping to clean up the forums from the rare spam which we try to deal with manually.

Also It will help if people come over the website and visit it more often and use the forums to help each other out as the website was created for this purpose to help with the blunt of the issues as this Our Roms are one Multiple Forums. It is hard for members to find out all the forums that the ROMS are being submitted to and by everyone using the website as the main Support this help answer questions that may of been address on other forums and help you the user to get faster answers then Digging through 20 forums to just find one piece of information.

2. Droid_Fanatic

Droid_Fanatic New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I visited the site several times but could never log in using the account I created. I had intended to donate and get in on the testing but could never log in so I decided that I would just lurk here. I still intend to donate but I won't be visiting the site since this forum is accessible to me and allows me to log in and post messages when I choose to.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. cujo6801

cujo6801 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    wow the new web site looks great.....thanks Raziel23x....

4. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Site is looking good. Much easier to navigate and more pleasing to the eyes. Thanks for keeping us posted.

Edit: Haha cujo, you beat me to it!!

Edit 2: Fixed an incorrectly spelled word for cujo :)

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  5. cujo6801

cujo6801 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    and I use spell check....lol

6. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    There you go cujo, I fixed it!!

7. cujo6801

cujo6801 Member

Ratings:
    +2
    thanks JSM9872 now I can sleep tonight......:) funny right..

8. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Twitter:
    raziel23x
    Yea I have been doing some major changes to the website and there is a lot more in store as well.

As you have noticed that the website looks different there is a lot more in store.

I know I should be getting work done on the theme chooser themes but I have basicially been spending more time tending to improving the website as well as I have teamed up with crush2push with theming so I can focus more on managing the website then constant work on debuging the themes yea I am working adding more themes to the mix which you can see the source code on github for all my projects which are all in active development.

http://github.com/raziel23x is my github account if your interested in knowing what all projects I am activily working on outside of the website.

On a side note if your having issues with your login on the website email me @ raziel23x@gmail.com with your information and I will delete your accounts on the website so you can recreate your account due to a database curruption which screwed up a small percentage of the userbase before the intergration of the forums into the website.

I will try and fix any problems you may have with the site asap but remember I am only human and have a family which comes first XD

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Search tags for this page
liquid smooth 2.0
liquid smooth official website

liquid smooth roms

liquid smooth roms nexus s
liquidsmooth homepage
liquidsmooth nexus 5
liquidsmooth nexus s
liquidsmooth official website
liquidsmooth rom official site
liquidsmooth website