[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for Multiple Devices +++

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by R3Ds, Nov 19, 2011.

1. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    Rom toolbox is included in with 3.2 and the changelog states it. As well as certain things have been removed from liquid settings because they are in toolbox. This for the D1 at least. I would assume the same for other phones as well unless specified otherwise.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

2. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    This happened to me and a few others after flashing the music fix and animation zip.

3. Thach

Thach Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Oh OK. Well I will just go ahead and wipe everything and flash the rom again but not the music fix. I am not using my OG for anything more than to flash Roms and play around with things like that anyway so its not like I am going to lose anything important. Thanks for that info too.

4. JayR_

JayR_ Theme Developer
    Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +4
    No prob:). You can not wipe and just reflash the rom. All you need is for the original framework to take.

5. RobClay18838

RobClay18838 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I did, and no issues so far. Been running like a champ for about a week.

6. Bpowder33

Bpowder33 Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Koo. I'll have give it a shot..

7. Knowpig

Knowpig Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes. I'm on a D2. They were fine at first. Then my screen seemed dim. I went into settings and made sure auto brightness was on. It was but didn't seem to be adjusting for light and dark. I manually set it to full bright. Then rechecked the auto box. My screen seemed fine, but the 4 soft keys at the bottom now no longer lit up. After reading your post, I thought about the situation. So I went back into settings, display, unchecked auto and adjusted to full dark. Bam! Soft keys light again. I then made it bright again and checked auto. The soft keys are now lit and dimming seems good. Odd. Hope that helps.

Posted with my thought to text Liquid Droid2.

8. RobClay18838

RobClay18838 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually nevermind, since i posted this, the infamous call bug for the OG happened 3 times. each time it would make my phone unresponsive and make me battery pull. Definitively a rom issue since i unrooted, went to stock rerooted and then flashed this rom. Back to steeldroid 9.0, i have to have my phone working, thats the whole reason i have it.

9. Knowpig

Knowpig Member

Ratings:
    +0
    And then they were out again. But if I uncheck the auto box they're back again. Alrighty then.

Posted with my thought to text Liquid Droid2.

10. ctslaton

ctslaton New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else having problems with 3rd party keyboards like swype beta, or flex T9? My droid x locks up whenever I try and use one of these. I did see on another forum that at least one person indicated the same thing, but was curious if there was a fix?

11. Xplorer4x4

Xplorer4x4 Active Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Ok I see the devs pretty active in this thread, and there was no response given on the liquid forums or the lgb3.2 bug report thread, so hopefully I get an answer here.

I have to ask, what is the point of including the T-Mobile Theme engine in the rom at this point? It seems half the phone is no longer inheriting style attributes from the applied themes, but rather from different setting in the Liquid Settings. I have the Galaxy Green theme applied, but it does not skin the status bar, the dialer/contacts app and more. Instead these are skinned blue and black and it seems, aside from the status bar, there is no way to theme things like the dialer/contacts app since it does not have any color settings in the liquid settings that I know of making it clash with my theme. Then there is the notification drop down curtain. Since it to does not seem to inherit its theme from the theme engine either, I am left tweaking several settings to try to make it look right.

Now please understand I am not b!tching, but trying to understand what the point of having the theme engine is at this point? I have noticed the trend increasing more and more as the 3.0 series progresses. 3.0 was almost completely themed by the theme engine, 3.1 lost some of its ability to be themed by the theme engine, but 3.2 has made the theme engine mostly useless. Would it be possible that in 3.3 if we choose to install the themed apps, it inherits properties from the theme engine again?

12. jpin321

jpin321 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just loaded this up just to try something different. All seems well but I can't get the alternate music player installed. It installs fine but when I try to launch it it force closes.

Sent from my Simply Stunning Droid

Search tags for this page
android liquid rom themes

liquid smooth 3.2

liquid smooth droid 2
liquid smooth droid incredible
liquid smooth for htc incredible
liquid smooth rom themes
liquid smooth roms droid x
liquide gingerbred motorola droid
liquidsmooth
liquidsmooth 3.2