[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Roms' started by R3Ds, Nov 19, 2011.

1. thehawkeyegeek

thehawkeyegeek Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Download Beautiful Widgets from the market. And hurry because you are in luck. It's only 10 cents as opposed to the regular couple bucks, but only for a limited time so hurry.

https://market.android.com/details?...sImNvbS5sZXZlbHVwLmJlYXV0aWZ1bHdpZGdldHMiXQ..

2. ballinrd

ballinrd New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am running liquid gingerbread 3.2 and I love it.. I was just having some troubles finding and installing a different theme.. can some one please help lead me in the right direction :)

3. smmfc

smmfc Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there a way to change the keyboard back to and original style?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

4. skippy214

skippy214 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anybody else having any problem not being able to overclock past 1593? everytime i go past it, everything freezes up and i have to take out the battery...

Thanks for any help.

5. acdnykon

acdnykon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No HTC Sync / Facebook or Twitter integration? Only reason I ask is for Contact linking. It doesn't seem to work with the apps install.

*Found it. A little more hidden than I'm used to. Though I do like the suggestion feature in this ROM.

6. thehawkeyegeek

thehawkeyegeek Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've never been able to overclock past 1408 with any kernel on any ROM on my Thunderbolt for some reason without it freezing up. I wish I could get it up to 1593!

7. skippy214

skippy214 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's weird, I remember way back when with the G1 by HTC some people were saying they couldn't overclock past a certain point no matter what the configuration was. And others were saying it's because you can have two of the same processors and one just not act as efficiently as the other.

But I have no idea if that has any bearing on this issue though

8. pogibry

pogibry Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have tried installing twice with following the directions to a T. It reboots and is stuck on the Thunderbolt first load page. This blows. I'm way stoked for this rom, but it won't work. Is it because it's only 70mb and it's really just an update that you load on top of another rom? Every other I've seen have been well over 100mb; most around 300-ish mb. Any help is greatly appreciated since I really want to use this ROM!

9. skippy214

skippy214 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No man, this is a full rom. It is just stripped down and has been the best rom I've ever flashed

YouTube search this video it will explain alot -----
    "Install the fastest rom on the thunderbolt the easier way"

But I'm definitely not saying to pay to have it put on your phone because I think if you want it on your phone you should know how to put in on yourself, ya know in case you have issues or whatever may come up.

Other than that the only thing I can say is make sure you wipe absolutely everything before flashing, that usually takes care of any stuck splash screens I've ran into.

10. skippy214

skippy214 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey do you try rom toolbox to set your overclock speeds? Or liquid settings. I can clock faster I'd I for through rom toolbox, just thought you may check that out if you haven't

11. rrupp3

rrupp3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know how to get the clock and wallpaper from the first screenshot?

12. sonicanatidae

sonicanatidae Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A truly awesome ROM. Before flashing this Rom, I was regretting my purchase of the Thunderbolt. The stock Sense garbage with
    all of Verizon's Bloatware was KILLING me. The phone worked like crap.

I rooted a week ago and have been looking thru Roms for the T-Bolt. I stumbled upon this one and the reviews were great.
    Now I know why. Its been stable, fast and much better looking than T-Bolt Stock garbage. (ICS theme ROCKS!!!)

Thanks for a great rom and a simple installation. Download the file, check the MD5, copy to device, CWR flash and done.
    The dev even included the lean kernel and the performance difference is noticeable. Another treat was this Rom
    seems to work just fine with the Stock Radio, so no risk of bricking during a Radio installation.

Thanks Devs and to anyone on the fence, Flash this Rom.. Its the best thing you can do for your Thunderbolt. :D

Search tags for this page

liquid gingerbread 3.2 thunderbolt

liquid ics thunderbolt

liquid rom thunderbolt

liquid smooth 3.2

liquid smooth 3.2 thunderbolt

liquid smooth rom thunderbolt
liquid smooth roms
liquid smooth roms 3.2 for htc thunderbolt download
liquid smooth roms thunderbolt

liquid smooth thunderbolt