[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by R3Ds, Oct 7, 2011.

1. suki7474

suki7474 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I go into clockwork recovery to wipe battery stats it just sends me back to the previous screen. Is there something I can do to fix the problem or does battery calibration or another program do the same thing? Thanks in advance

I'm using d2 bootstrapper n have Droid x. Should I use Droid x bootstrapper instead??

2. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +48
    Try a lower speed or higher voltage kernel

Sent from my CushZero using DroidForums

3. liquid0624

liquid0624 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    For those having issues with battery drain try this...

1) drain your battery all the way till phone will not power on
    2) charge your battery fully till it won't charge anymore
    3) keep phone plugged in while doing the next step
    4) goto liquid settings ->> goodies ->> scripts ->> wipe battery stats
    5) phone hot restarts and once it boots unplug and monitor battery life

If this does not resolve the issue try a different aosp kernel

4. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Will try this. Thanks liquid

Sent from a liquidy smooth Droid

5. MAMBA24ILL

MAMBA24ILL Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Awesome ROM. I couldn't stop messing with it yesterday. It's the 1st ROM I've really got into.
    Two things i'd like to comment/contribute on are SWYPE & of course the battery.
    Seems like i'm not the only one noticing an issue with the battery. I'm going to attempt to calibrate it again today.
    As for SWYPE, I couldn't get it going for me. Maybe someone else has. I've tried re-installing several APKs but it keeps telling me it's expired. In the meantime, i'll be using TouchPal Keyboard.
    Once again, thanks to the team that worked on this wonderful ROM.

6. JMUDroid

JMUDroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you so much for this ROM. Tried 2.6 before and would always have <5MB RAM with normal things running...sometimes down to 1MB or less. Resulted in everything being dreadfully slow, lagging, not working, force closing, homescreen redrawing everytime, etc. Now I have 45MB-60MB available pretty much at all times. I can run games, switch to messaging, back to games, to homescreen (no redraws now), etc with 0 lag. Not sure what changed, but my phone is now so much more useable. Checked my sunspider score after installing this and overclocked to 1GHz with the default browser my score was just below the D3.

7. atico

atico New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This ROM it great and smooth. I only have one problem it seem that I keep loosing my 3g connection on my OG right when I get a call , Reboot usually fixed it but sometimes I cannot answer any call until I reboot. I hear my phone ring and when I try to unlock to answer nothing happen it goes black screen until I reboot, any ideas?, I did wipe everything and reinstall all apps from the market. Please Help

8. ahampton82

ahampton82 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Camera Issues

Is no one else having camera issues on the Droid 2. I can take one picture and then it force closes. When I launch camera again, it won't connect.

9. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright this is starting to upset me I had to sbf twice now this week on this rom. Why, I don't know. Im not doing anything different than when I was on cm7. It's getting frustrating because I really like this rom!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

10. frostyicy

frostyicy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I will definitely try this. I was going into recovery to wipe my bat stats normally. This above method may extend my battery even more.

Also update from my previous post in regard to underclocking my X for more battery. So yesterday I unplugged my phone at 10am and by 10pm had 30% battery left, that was with moderate use after underclock my phone using QuickClock Advanced. Last night I downloaded Android Overclock and set up profiles. (Find my older posts for more information about this in this thread)

So today unplugged my phone at about 9:50am its currently 9:11 pm and I have 50% battery left this has been with far more use than yesterday minus about 20mins talk time that I had yesterday, therefore this underclockin method is working very well so far. I will continue to tweak it to extend battery further without jeopardizing performance of my phone. Before underclockin my phone was running 2099 on Quadrant now its running 1731 respectably thats minus 368 and my phone is still running super fast and is very stable, not heating up at all as opposed to previously. So yeah thats it. Any further developments I will let you guys know, thats after gettin a balanced set that works for me. I will show my setup once I get things almost perfect.

11. packfan678

packfan678 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't seem to find the option to stop music when the headphones become unplugged. Does anyone know where it may have gone?

12. metalspring

metalspring Silver Member

Ratings:
    +24
    It should be automatic, mine always is and always was???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
droid 3 liquid smooth rom
liquid rom droid x
liquid sense 3.0
liquid smooth 3.0
liquid smooth 3.0 camera fix
liquid smooth droid 3

liquid smooth roms

liquid smooth roms gingerbread
liquidsmooth and constant text messages
liquidsmooth rom 3.0