[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by R3Ds, Oct 7, 2011.

1. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    So jus to confirm, i calibrate like this - Charge to 100 drain to 0 then charge it back to 100 then, wipe battery stats.

Sent from a liquidy smooth Droid

2. frostyicy

frostyicy New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess the term "moderate use" is very subjective to the user...

3. hinataoccu

hinataoccu Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Battery problems?

For all of you who feel you have battery issues READ this link [APP] BetterBatteryStats adds battery history back to Gingerbread - xda-developers Try out the app and see what is going on. I personally got rid of some apps that were showing stats through this app that I was not fond of and feel I am getting better battery life due to it. Gives you a great insight to what your apps are doing behind the scenes.

I also suggest getting the app Autostarts https://market.android.com/details?id=com.elsdoerfer.android.autostarts&feature=search_result or any other app of the same type. Please read up about it and what it does, and take responsibility into your own hands as you use it.

Nearly all of us could benefit from conducting our own research and legitimately reading up on our phones and the technology they use. Turn to the forums when your own research yields you no results; let us not be lazy and just ask away and await replies. In addition to this, read through a topic. Understandably as a topic gets higher in page counts it becomes nearly impossible to accomplish such a thing, but with this topic being under 30 pages I see no reason why I must read and reread the same questions being asked as I personally read through the topic. Furthermore if everyone would read a full topic and cut out the re-posts and post dealing with something that could easily have been looked up this topic would be nowhere near the length that it currently is.

For those that are unaware there is a forum devoted specifically to this ROM Index page | Liquid Smooth Roms. I cannot say that I know a lot about said forum but if your question is not being answered here on droidforums you may try to post there.

I would like to add that I am greatly enjoying this ROM and thank everyone involved for all that they do. I am ashamed to say I have been using liquid ROMs since lfy 1.2ish and as of now had not donated. With this new release I could just feel all the time and energy that went into it and proceeded accordingly. Liquid has saved me money by allowing me to stay with my D1 this long, and giving some of that back into the community is the least I could do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs Active Member

Ratings:
    +5
    hinataoccu
    You just hit it out of the park.
    It's spooky that everyone can competently use Google for searches, but somehow using the search function, DF thoughtfully provides for a thread, is as elusive as Bigfoot!

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
    danceswithbongs

5. RobClay18838

RobClay18838 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  6. bdub33

bdub33 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Please tell me the significance of the lock activities feature thanks

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

7. metalspring

metalspring Silver Member

Ratings:
    +24
    It basically keeps an app from being killed in the background...like the messaging app to prevent lost messages (basically same as locking an app in memory)

8. Fakecharles

Fakecharles Member

Ratings:
    +1
    No talking blue tooth lady ;(

9. metalspring

metalspring Silver Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Btw, android os usage is really high for me...usually its 5% or less but its about 21% now...running basically same setup as usual 3g turbocharger option 3 v6 supercharger balanced for 256 MB ram, and nitro lag nulifier and 48 MB dalvik cache and Chevy ulv 1.25 gHz kernel

10. ldopa

ldopa Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Actually,
    Charge to 100
    Run calibration
    Unplug and let it drain to 0
    Plug in and charge to 100.
    Done.

LiquidD2

11. dbol

dbol Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've narrowed the problem down to Facebook. When my Facebook account is listed in Accounts & Sync, my Contacts Force Closes when I try to Add Contact: android.process.acore stopped unexpectedly. If I remove my Facebook account however, I can access that window without error. I retrieved Facebook v1.7.2 from the Market.

Can anyone reproduce this issue?

12. schoolbwoy

schoolbwoy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I loaded liquid before reading your response. I did flash 2 into droidx recovery onto my already flashed rom.I wonder if I can access reovery out reloading the rom

Search tags for this page
droid 3 liquid smooth rom
liquid rom droid x
liquid sense 3.0
liquid smooth 3.0
liquid smooth 3.0 camera fix
liquid smooth droid 3

liquid smooth roms

liquid smooth roms gingerbread
liquidsmooth and constant text messages
liquidsmooth rom 3.0