Liquid Smooth [Bionic]!

corkymcgee

Reaction score
Ok so to clarify anytime I turn on WiFi I lose my 4G connection - is this intended?

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
corkymcgee said:
Ok so to clarify anytime I turn on WiFi I lose my 4G connection - is this intended?

My wifi hasn't even been working

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

codygs83

Reaction score
AdamPA1006 said:
My wifi hasn't even been working

Running now at work. No problems yet. Very smooth. Ill test wifi at home tonight. But everything seems to be running fine. Great rom so far!

Edit: wifi seems to be great, dloading a movie now and uploaded about 70 pics to picasa on wifi and it hasn't missed a beat. Solid rom so far.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
codygs83 said:
Running now at work. No problems yet. Very smooth. Ill test wifi at home tonight. But everything seems to be running fine. Great rom so far!

Edit: wifi seems to be great, dloading a movie now and uploaded about 70 pics to picasa on wifi and it hasn't missed a beat. Solid rom so far.

Hmm well lucky you. I advise everyone to use Apex so you can install icon theme packs, and along with the Cm9 theme chooser you can get your phone looking bad ass easy!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Screenshots are wonky but here is my setup!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-07-01-00-33-38.png
    Screenshot_2012-07-01-00-33-38.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 498

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
So is anyone else having Wi-Fi issues? I'm on cm9 from for the ics leak and my wifi doesn't work. I would switch to this if I can get it back. Also I can't seem to switch to the swype keyboard either. Is that working on liquid?