Liquid Smooth 4.2.2 Ported To The Droid RAZR HD and MAXX HD

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Liquid Smooth is an AOSP that brings the Stock Android 4.2.2 experience to your device while also bringing plenty of customization options to your handset! Liquid Smooth has been pored over to the Droid RAZR HD and MAXX Hd by developer "Jsnweitzel" who says that he loves the rom and after purchasing the RAZR HD he just really wanted to get it running on his new device. Aren't you glad he decided to share with the class.

In order to run this rom you will need to have your bootloader unlocked. You will need to flash the Rom and also Gapps. So far the Rom seems to be pretty functional. The only issues so far the Camcorder doesn't work (the camera does). The developer also said that he had to reboot a few times after the phone froze. He is still working out the kinks, but this rom should be stable enough to use. However I would highly recommend backing up your current rom in case you run into any major problems.

Grab This Rom and Flash Here

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Why is it so hard to get the "Camcorder" to work in a ROM? Just curious. This seems a very common thing that doesn't work in a lot of ROMS.

This is why I stopped rooting my previous phone. I had a hard time finding any ROM that was 100% working.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Until a new, 100% functioning kernel is created, none of the 4.2.2 ROMs will work properly. Hashcode is hard at work on one, but it probably won't be ready to use for a month or two...

Until then, there are a ton of ROMs to pick from, but none of them work 100%, unless you use one of the 4.2.1 based ROMs.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I would be fine with 4.2.1. Thanks for the explanation. I may try it again some day.