Liquid Smooth 4.2.2 Nightlies Now Available For All Galaxy S3 Variants!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
screenshot2013030213202.pngscreenshot2013030213261.pngscreenshot2013030213242.pngscreenshot2013030213212.png

Team liquid announced that they are now releasing official nightlies for all variants of the Galaxy S3! Nightly builds are now available for Verizon, Sprint, TMobile, and AT&T S3s! The latest version of Liquid 2.2 includes lots of new features such as expanded desktop tiles, Pie control, Nav Ring options, camera sound and toggle, DSP manager, updated Nova Launcher, launch music player on headset connect, all kinds of tweaks and performance mods, lots of bug fixes, and much more. The biggest bit of news is that the Rom will now be updated nightly. You can grab the latest builds for your device at the source link below!

Via Goo.IM

ma3loom

Reaction score
Team liquid announced that they are now releasing official nightlies for all variants of the Galaxy S3! Nightly builds are now available for Verizon, Sprint, TMobile, and AT&T S3s! The latest version of Liquid 2.2 includes lots of new features such as expanded desktop tiles, Pie control, Nav Ring options, camera sound and toggle, DSP manager, updated Nova Launcher, launch music player on headset connect, all kinds of tweaks and performance mods, lots of bug fixes, and much more. The biggest bit of news is that the Rom will now be updated nightly. You can grab the latest builds for your device at the source link below!

Via Goo.IM

I can't seem to find any changelogs that specify a difference between Liquidsmooth Stable 2.1 and the official 2.2. Is there any reason to flash to the slightly more updated version?

Thanks

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any changelogs that specify a difference between Liquidsmooth Stable 2.1 and the official 2.2. Is there any reason to flash to the slightly more updated version?

Thanks

bug fixes. If you arent having issues then probably not.

ma3loom

Reaction score
Yeah I can't say I've had any beyond that once in a blue moon when the phone just won't come out of sleep after hitting the power button - but a quick battery pull fixes it and they are rare.

RaceFaceXC

Reaction score
Can I flash one of these nightlie's from jellybean 4.2.2 liquid 2.1 rc2? do a full wipe dalvik & cache? Tracks for the help and dev work