1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liquid Nexusbread v1.65 Rom Release...

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, Apr 20, 2011.

1. liquid0624

liquid0624 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROMS & THEMES[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]INSTALLATION GUIDE => [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ALTERNATIVE KERNELS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=black]CLICK HERE[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LNB v1.65 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LNB v1.65 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LIQUID NEXUSBREAD THEMES:[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    T-MOBILE THEMES @ XDA DEVELOPERS[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG]
    YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]##LIQUID[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT]
    PLZ VISIT OUR SITE LIQUID SMOOTH ROMS

[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
    PLEASE DONATE TO
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CORCOR67 [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM & THEMES FOR THE NEXUS S ONLY
    !!!
    IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ROM!!!
  2. liquid0624

Reserved...
  3. liquid0624

Reserved :)
  4. thaDroidz

thaDroidz New Member

will this work on D1 or my future TB?

NO IT WON'T!

just getting those questions out of the way for everyone...
  5. liquid0624

Huge Shoutout to Timotato from Droid-Life for testing since i don't own this device :)
  6. liquid0624

Changelog is now posted check the op or view it in liquid settings..
    Also liquid smooth roms is now available on rom manager thanks to jbroom :)
  7. nickwarn

nickwarn New Member

I love liquid rom for nexus. Its real stable and fast and its spreading real fast over at Xda. I hope we get updates for this rom, i know you dont have the Nexus S yourself but maybe you could find time and ways to support it. Some things i miss in the build: Languages, if we could please have multi languages, and tablet tweaks bottom statusbar, i miss it. Anyways thanks for great rom
  8. Ultraman666

Ultraman666 New Member

I enjoy this rom as well so if you need someone to help beta test out somethings I would be happy to test anything. Thanks again for the work
  9. liquid0624

This device is to hard to develop for blindfolded so as of now i will not be updating it unless someone can donate a nexus s to me
  10. Ultraman666

Ultraman666 New Member

To bad man, I do understand working blind, really wish I could donate... but then I would be without a phone :) I have to say this is by far the best rom I have used to date, very very nice thanks again!!
  11. liquid0624

Plz pm me bro can use a tester thanks...