Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

Reaction score
What is currently not functioning on this rom?

I want to switch to 3.x safestrap, and maybe take this rom on as my main engine.

Krooked247

Reaction score
What is currently not functioning on this rom?

I want to switch to 3.x safestrap, and maybe take this rom on as my main engine.

I would def update, ur a lil behind. Besides the newest SS is ill... I honestly can't remember what's wrong with this rom currently. I'm using it as a DD with no problems. I know there is an issue with bluetooth pairing but no audio, but that is an issue clear across all jb roms currently. I've seen conflicting things as to whether mms works or not. I don't use mms or bluetooth but everything else seems to work for me. The issues I've had problems with in the past were data issues and the screen failing to wake properly, but I haven't had either of these problems with the latest build. Youtube works fine for me and the camera takes pics and video. Don't know if you were looking for something in particular but I would highly recommend updating and flashing this.

Krooked All Day...

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Just noticed trying to talk to the wife while cooking that the mic doesn't work when speakerphone is enabled.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Started over. Will not send MMS. Go SMS or messaging app by jase33 on xda.
How do u use built in WiFi tether ?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
iv done alot to this rom. is there any way to just flash the updated rom, and not have to set everything all up again?

GigaJake

Reaction score
iv done alot to this rom. is there any way to just flash the updated rom, and not have to set everything all up again?

I typically just wipe cache and system in safestrap before flashing the new build. Since the data is compatible and that carries over, everything should basically be right where you left it.

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I typically just wipe cache and system in safestrap before flashing the new build. Since the data is compatible and that carries over, everything should basically be right where you left it.
i did that.
but now my themed gmail will not install. no other gmail. or tb restore. i have no idea how to get gmail back.
my signal bars are grey now also. the only improvement was i was able to send mms.
any idea

huckky

Reaction score
Overall this rom looks great but I get "android.phone process not responding" error. Any way to fix this?

GigaJake

Reaction score
i did that.
but now my themed gmail will not install. no other gmail. or tb restore. i have no idea how to get gmail back.
my signal bars are grey now also. the only improvement was i was able to send mms.
any idea

Themed gmail? Were you using a special version of gapps? Flashing a rom should only affect system apps. If you have it backed up or downloaded through the marketplace, you should still be able to get it. I'll need more details. And the signal bars should be blue. There's probably a customization in the system settings. Sounds like a bad install or something, I don't know....

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

93fuelslut

Reaction score
thanks but i cant access the play store becuase u have to be logged in to gmail. installed 4times.
no special gapps. the signal bars were blue, cause i guess i didnt have full connection to signal (guessing).
idk what to do.