Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

drush242

Reaction score
Okay, got it back. Something that TiB was restoring was skrewing it up. Any thoughts on what?

The only oddball stuff I've noticed so far is the hard keyboard is a bit wonky. I assume that is the 4.2?

Thanks all, for your help.

GigaJake

Reaction score
Okay, got it back. Something that TiB was restoring was skrewing it up. Any thoughts on what?

The only oddball stuff I've noticed so far is the hard keyboard is a bit wonky. I assume that is the 4.2?

Thanks all, for your help.

Define wonky? I've got the latest build running and the only single thing that is troublesome is Bluetooth audio, and I'm just assuming here. I don't even use that. I even have voice search working which seems to be giving trouble to some people over at XDA. My keyboard is completely fine, so perhaps it's something you did? What isn't working?

smoysauce

Reaction score
Same here. Working great w/ Myfishbears scripts, aside from the obvious BT. Really appreciate all the work. I fixed my voice search problem by downloading the update from the Play Store. Other than that if you have problems, I would delete the slot, re-create it, flash everything and don't restore apps or anything fromTiBu, or at least be VERY careful about which ones you choose. Good luck.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

ninjadan9

Reaction score
The homescreen app runs very slow on the 01/27 build. I used both Nova Launcher and ADW Ex Launcher and both are very slow when sliding screens and scrolling through the app drawer.

tomf80

Reaction score
I am getting process.android.media has stopped every time a notification plays a sound, doesn't matter which app. I've restarted, fixed permissions, remounted sd card, cleared cache/data on download manager and Google services framework. Nothing seems to fix it. Any suggestions? I had the same problem with AOKP on 4.2.1 as well.

My ringtone sounds like the default notification tone being played repeatedly, and in Sound Settings it is unknown. If I go to select one it force closes the Media Storage process mentioned above and I can't change it. Is that a symptom of the problem, or is the missing ringtone the problem causing Media Storage to die?

I reflashed, without wiping anything, and the ringtone is now Hydra and it seems to be working. Any idea as to what causes it and how to prevent the problem in the future?

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Good news liquid fans...liquid smooth is now officially supporting moto devices. This is thanks to David Hacker (dhacker29). I will probably do some of my own builds still with minor tweaks, but with David's experience things should move forward much faster now.

GigaJake

Reaction score
Good news liquid fans...liquid smooth is now officially supporting moto devices. This is thanks to David Hacker (dhacker29). I will probably do some of my own builds still with minor tweaks, but with David's experience things should move forward much faster now.

That's incredible news! Thank you, and dhacker29, very much for the support! Do we still need to look into your file hosting site for future builds, or will there be a different source for official releases?

pah

Reaction score
pah

super now if i can get it this phone
biggrin.gif

tomf80

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea about the android.process.media force closes? If I shut down it works for a few hours and then comes back to doing the force closes constantly.

clowe

Reaction score
The Liquid RC 1 Rom won't allow me to access my phone security options because it keeps force closing.

clowe

Reaction score
Also the 1/28 Liquid release stays on the Liquid Smooth boot screen every time I reboot.

GigaJake

Reaction score
The Liquid RC 1 Rom won't allow me to access my phone security options because it keeps force closing.

Same goes for me. Otherwise, great release. I'm excited to see what comes next

smoysauce

Reaction score

Same, I even tried just flashing over last build but when I go to enter my security pattern it soft boots.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

pah

Reaction score
can it be put in slot 3 or does it have to be in slot1

pah