Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

Briteyez83

Reaction score
THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY LIQUIDSMOOTH.
I am still doing some of my own builds too. All recent builds are ROM SLOT 3 ONLY.

Get it here: Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

This is heavily based on the STS-Dev Team (hashcode-dhacker29) and the liquid team sources. So a big thanks to them and to cyanogenmod, also to users fattire and redflea. Without their work-sources I will never have even tried this. This still has the same bugs as the other 4.2 roms.

As usually you are responsible for whatever you do to your device.

Every download i get off this site fails to flash.............../:

GigaJake

Reaction score
I follow Liquid on twitter and was under the impression v2.9 wasn't officially out yet. Jsnweitzel makes his own builds but he no longer has a droid 4. The link in the op is probably not the best choice for obtaining Liquid roms.

The reason none of the downloads work is because they're not built for the Droid 4 (xt894). Once v2.9 drops you can get it at:
goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/maserati
And this is the best place to get future releases.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Briteyez83

Reaction score
THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED BY LIQUIDSMOOTH.
I am still doing some of my own builds too. All recent builds are ROM SLOT 3 ONLY.

Get it here: Dev-Host - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

This is heavily based on the STS-Dev Team (hashcode-dhacker29) and the liquid team sources. So a big thanks to them and to cyanogenmod, also to users fattire and redflea. Without their work-sources I will never have even tried this. This still has the same bugs as the other 4.2 roms.

As usually you are responsible for whatever you do to your device.

Followed the link to this site, downloaded the newest liquidsmooth.zip, flashed and failed. Did this many times, didnt understand why, even post about it failing only to realize that these nightlies are for the Droid RAZR. -SMSH- Man did i have the biggest blonde moment for a brunette. I would like to know why the link for JB LiquidSmooth ROM for the RAZR is posted in with the D4 ROMs though?

GigaJake

Reaction score
The link is to Jsnweitzel's personal file hosting folder. He used to own a Droid 4 and frequently made builds. He's also the OP to this thread which is why that link is included. He has moved on to other devices and his file storage reflects that.

Liquid's folder on Goo.im is the best place for proper D4 roms.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

kenji91

Reaction score
i believe so since its based off of cm.. once i get the new device ill test it.

I installed universal init.d and ran the 1320ulv script but my frequencies are still the standard 1200 ones. It's noteworthy also that when I tried installing the OC scripts from the JB folder (not the CM10.1 ones), I got bootloops.

kenji91

Reaction score
I still can't get the scripts to work in Liquid. The universal init.d app is running and has the 1320lv script (I like that) listed in it. But the frequencies are still the default 1200's.

Has anyone gotten it to work for Liquid?

sean9721

Reaction score
I still can't get the scripts to work in Liquid. The universal init.d app is running and has the 1320lv script (I like that) listed in it. But the frequencies are still the default 1200's.

Has anyone gotten it to work for Liquid?

It's not working for me in Carbon. I have everything the same as you except I'm trying the 1100ULV script.