Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

GigaJake

Reaction score
Thanks jsnweitzel, flashing your latest build fixed the issue, but the terminal solution will be handy to remember.

Thanks again for the Liquid goodness!

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
The terminal script worked wonders.

Also, if you're not familiar with Linux, you'll want to type in su root.

smoysauce

Reaction score
hows battery life on this ROM (especially compared to the supersucker cm10.1 rom)?

I typically use mine every hour for about 10 or so minutes (between classes sometimes during) browsing the social usuals, texts and usually quite a few e-mails) and mine was decent, maybe 15-18 hours, then I changed my 3 e-mail accounts from push to fetch every 30 and now I get about double that. I unplug about 6:30am and plug it back in around 11pm and typically have about 50-60% left. I notice that it drains through the 90 percents pretty quick, but after that it levels off. Hopefully that gives you some sort of an idea as far as with usage. I think it helps that the keyboard lights don't turn on all the time like CM and AOKP, not sure why those haven't implemented the fix yet. Love this ROM!

RideZeLitenin

Reaction score
Switched to tha liquidsmooth 4.2, MUCHO better battery life. Usually CM ROMs have been good on battery, not this time tho

Last edited:

buhhryant

Reaction score
google play store crashes and won't open anymore

installed the 2.2.1 verision of liquid and after maybe 4-5 hours in, i open up google play store to download an app, search for spotify, and randomly play store crashes and gives me the message "unfortunately google play store has stopped..." blahblah.

now every time i try to open the play store, i get the same error.

any idea how to fix this??

kenji91

Reaction score
installed the 2.2.1 verision of liquid and after maybe 4-5 hours in, i open up google play store to download an app, search for spotify, and randomly play store crashes and gives me the message "unfortunately google play store has stopped..." blahblah.

now every time i try to open the play store, i get the same error.

any idea how to fix this??

The first thing I would try is to force stop it and delete data/cache on the play store app.

buhhryant

Reaction score
will accelerometer/rotation ever be fixed?

The first thing I would try is to force stop it and delete data/cache on the play store app.

thanks! one last question, does anyone know if the accelerometer/rotation ever be fixed or working in this rom?

AntiKris

Reaction score
Microphone mute on speakerphone?

Anyone else have this problem? It sucks!

When I switch to speakerphone, no one can hear me. I used to have this problem intermittently with my OG Droid, and there was an app that sort of fixed it: SoundAbout. However, that doesn't seem to work on the D4.

I do wonder, however, if the phone is switching to the headphone port or something silly like that.

Anyone?

GigaJake

Reaction score
Speakerphone is a problem with all 4.2.2 roms right now. It's been noted and is being worked on. If you need the speakerphone, consider using eclipse or other stock based roms

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i just checked the op.

so what bugs are in the non kexec?
only bugs in kexec i know is the rotation, and apollo fc