Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

GigaJake

Reaction score
I always wipe cache/dalvik and system. I don't do a factory reset. I just flash liquid and gapps and I'm good to go

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

ws6formula350

Reaction score
The phone seems to wake from sleep quicker too... haven't had any sleep of death issues yet.

smoysauce

Reaction score

lafont28

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the dark liquid setting is for? I don't think I've ever seen it in the other builds before

Sent from my XT894 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

smoysauce

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the dark liquid setting is for? I don't think I've ever seen it in the other builds before

Sent from my XT894 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

It changes the color scheme (menu backgrounds, etc.) to all black instead of the dark greyish gradient. Try it out.

kenji91

Reaction score
Ok, I've tried to install this on both slots 1 and 3 and just get a blank screen when I reboot. I've wiped everything, deleted the slots and recreated them, still nothing.

The OP says to install on slot 1 and when I flash, it says to install on slot 3. I'm confused! But I've tried both and neither worked for me. I've tried both the 4/4/13 "official" one and the 3/31/13 "stable" one. I've re-flashed at least 3x each.

Ideas?

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Used to be slot 1 now you must do slot 3. I will update the op later.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

kenji91

Reaction score
Just making sure it's not just me but does anyone else have issues with BT and speakerphone?

BT doesn't find my car and vice versa. Speakerphone works but my side is muted - no one can hear me, but I can hear them.

tdilts

Reaction score
The speakerphone mic is a known bug. I don't know about the the BT though as I never use it.

GigaJake

Reaction score
Wifi doesn't work for me on the official release. Neither do the latest CM10.1 builds, which I thought anything 4/07 and up had working.

Any thoughts on why this is the case? Someone said they had it working.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Wifi doesn't work for me on the official release. Neither do the latest CM10.1 builds, which I thought anything 4/07 and up had working.

Any thoughts on why this is the case? Someone said they had it working.

Which date are you using? Unless there is a newer one out, I am on 4/4 and wifi works great (and after changing from push to fetch email, battery is amazing too). Though, I remember when I updated it, wifi didn't work but I went back to the previous build, wiped system, dalvik and cache, then installed 4/4 and it worked fine. If there is anything newer than 4/4 I would try it and let you know, but haven't seen an update yet.

OP
jsnweitzel

jsnweitzel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
To fix wifi use a utility tool or linux terminal or terminal app, type "su" then wifical.sh" and then thank David Hacker for tweeting this out a couple of days ago. For the utility tool or in linux open a shell first.