Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Nice! DLing now.

Anybody else have sleep of death issues on the 3/24 build? Had about one a day--couldn't nail it down to any one specific thing. I think it usually coincided with receiving a message/notification...I always noticed it wouldn't wake up after the notification light was blinking.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Had to wipe cache and dalvik after installing, rebooting, and installing again to get MMS up...but it's working :) Noticed the MMS app is inverted now, at least in jsnweitzels build. Thanks! dancedroid

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Anybody have a link to some inverted 4.2.2 gapps? I tried using the JusTunBean installer, Aroma, and I get an Error7 while attempting to flash it in TWRP.

The inverted messaging app has gotten me all hot and bothered to convert all the way.

papamush

Reaction score
I love this mod!

Thank you so much for making this mod, it's the king of all mods.

My only recurring issue is that my speakerphone mic is muted. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Thank you so much for making this mod, it's the king of all mods.

My only recurring issue is that my speakerphone mic is muted. Is anyone else having this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?

Speakerphone is still a WIP as part of the kexec kernel, as far as I'm aware.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I keep ending up with the sleep of death :-\ Notification light blinking, softkey backlights pop back up... screen won't wake up.

Anybody else? 3/31 build from jsnwitzel's folder. Wiped system/cache/dalvik when I installed, didn't go FULL clean install yet. Gonna try the STS build as well.

mrglazier

Reaction score
i cannot seem to get the auto-rotate to work, nothing I have tried works. I have disabled the system rotate, enabled nova... vice versa... nothing has worked. Any ideas?

Any way to program the notification light to blink with a low battery at 10-15 percent?

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Your auto rotate issue is a kexec WIP, like the speaker phone bug... dunno about the notification light though.

Froyo

Reaction score
I have the auto rotation issue as well, but I never had that issue on any of the previous kexec builds of CyanogenMod mod 10.1. Can anybody possibly elaborate on why auto rotation seems to have a problem with this ROM, but not CyanogenMod? This is kind of a deal breaker for me, as I really rely on auto rotation.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I have the auto rotation issue as well, but I never had that issue on any of the previous kexec builds of CyanogenMod mod 10.1. Can anybody possibly elaborate on why auto rotation seems to have a problem with this ROM, but not CyanogenMod? This is kind of a deal breaker for me, as I really rely on auto rotation.

After the 3/16 kexec build, Hashcode posted on Twitter that something broke the accelerometer function. Afaik, it's still a WIP.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

GigaJake

Reaction score
The inverted mms is killing me. I had to go back to the previous build. Why wasn't that an option or choice in theme? Shame...

GigaJake

Reaction score
Liquid v2.1 Official available at:
Goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/maserati

Build date: 4/4/13
Kexec Slot 3

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Liquid v2.1 Official available at:
Goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/maserati

Build date: 4/4/13
Kexec Slot 3

Running the new build. No Wi-Fi issues like with the last CM build.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Just curious, did you happen to wipe and flash or did you flash over your current?