Liquid JB 4.2 Rom Droid 4 XT894

93fuelslut

Reaction score
any idea how to fix? if i slide my phone open to use the keyboard, its fine. it goes into landscape mode..its just the touch screen keyboard covering me up.

smoysauce

Reaction score
Myself and others are using kexec Liquid just fine after the upgrade to JB. Just make sure it's a kexec build. And you should be good to go.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

GigaJake

Reaction score
My apologies if someone's already answered this. My speakerphone mic doesn't work on the kexec build. I thought this had already been addressed. Is there a trick to fix it or am I just unlucky?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
Myself and others are using kexec Liquid just fine after the upgrade to JB. Just make sure it's a kexec build. And you should be good to go.

if i was to use ur phone for a day, what difference would i notice between kexec liquid and stock liquid?

smoysauce

Reaction score
if i was to use ur phone for a day, what difference would i notice between kexec liquid and stock liquid?

User experience is a lot smoother, it goes into deep sleep more readily and my battery life has improved, though I have only had it on there for a day. I will see what today brings. There are still some quirks as they tweak all the current JB roms to work with kexec and loading in the info from the droid 4 OTA.

smoysauce

Reaction score
I have the option and it is checked. It has been working for me just fine. I think there are weird quirks for different people. I, for one, cannot get my ringtone and notification sounds to stick, and my bluetooth won't turn on after a restart unless I wipe cache in SS (but I think that has to do with one of the apps I have installed, still trying to troubleshoot) but no big deal, I just don't restart my phone, problem solved!

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I have the option and it is checked. It has been working for me just fine. I think there are weird quirks for different people. I, for one, cannot get my ringtone and notification sounds to stick, and my bluetooth won't turn on after a restart unless I wipe cache in SS (but I think that has to do with one of the apps I have installed, still trying to troubleshoot) but no big deal, I just don't restart my phone, problem solved!

Hmm. I'll play with it some tomorrow. My buddies and I communivate via mass group message, lol. After I install GoSMS, I (apparently) get Group MMS in stock messaging--but I lose notifications.

Gonna try reflashing later, gotta finish my homework, lol.