Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

torino216

Reaction score
Not sure then. I normally can get it working but since its not cooperating I would suggest reflashing the rom without wiping data/system, basically like you would flash a theme. Just mount system, wipe cache, and flash the rom.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

That did the trick! Thanks for all your help!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No problem!

Reaction score
Can I just flash this over lgb v.08? Or should I sbf first?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
No sorry you would need to SBF first.

bigcman1973

Reaction score
I am loving this ROM but i was wondering if i could use the droid x gingerbread blur launcher instead of the ones loaded in the ROM? I just like the way that the newest version looks. Thanks

ourkidsteve

Reaction score
anyone know if the imoseyon tweaks will work with this version? i sbf and then installed 2.6 after i was on 2.4 and my battery seemed to go from about 20hrs with extended battery (on 2.4) to an average of 14 hrs with extended (on 2.6) since doing so. now i am underclocking to 766 MHz (which is okay because this thing still flies) and am getting it up to about 16 hours.

ooklathemok

Reaction score
See the OP. There is a "Please Donate to Imoseyon" link. I believe the tweaks are built in. As I was playing with the V6 Supercharger script I even saw an Imoseyon file in Liquid.

Top_Droid

Reaction score
themes

Is there any reason why the themes are not sticking after a reboot? Are there specific themes that have to be used or something, and if so where do I find them?

albert001

Reaction score
Also i noticed that the keyboard no longer has the option to do voice input for text messages or emails.

ooklathemok

Reaction score
Is there any reason why the themes are not sticking after a reboot? Are there specific themes that have to be used or something, and if so where do I find them?

I haven't played with many themes this round. However, upon a quick check of installing 2 of them, they seem to be functioning fine.

Also i noticed that the keyboard no longer has the option to do voice input for text messages or emails.

I believe that has been missing since 2.3. I often wonder what triggers which keyboard. Sometimes there is the voice input, sometimes not. Sometimes there is smileys, sometimes not.

Are people using the overclocking function in Liquid or different apps instead? I haven't overclocked before and I was just curious about other people's settings if they are using the ROM's overclocking.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Any hdpi themes should work. And I always reboot after selecting them so I haven't had an issue. But do they not stick at all and is after multiple reboots or after any?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Try downloading "voice search" from the market. Should get you the little mic back on your keyboard. If that's what you are referring to.

Top_Droid

Reaction score
Any hdpi themes should work. And I always reboot after selecting them so I haven't had an issue. But do they not stick at all and is after multiple reboots or after any?

The theme will stick if I don't reboot, but once I reboot, any time it goes back to stock.

o Fi1thy

Reaction score
Anybody else having issues installing/downloading some apks? I'm getting something that says can't install from USB storage or SD card. The phone sees the SD card though. I've done 2 factory resets and same issue

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
The theme will stick if I don't reboot, but once I reboot, any time it goes back to stock.

Did you do a factory reset or just a cache wipe coming to 2.6? Only asking because I know this was a prevalent issue in 2.5, and maybe 2.4, but for me the themes have been sticking on 2.6 and survivng multiple reboots on top of that. Also I will ask this beacause I know it can cause some strange things to happen, but did you use the unthemed status bar switch? Just curious about this one because I have not run that script.

Not exactly sure what a possible fix would be besides doing a full reset and reinstall unfortunately.