Liquid Gingerbread v2.6 Release

mr2guy18

Reaction score
Did anyone else have the problem trying to reload apps in the market? It said something like ran out of memory or something but I had plenty of space on my card and phone it was pretty much empty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Justin99Hokie

Reaction score
Did anyone else have the problem trying to reload apps in the market? It said something like ran out of memory or something but I had plenty of space on my card and phone it was pretty much empty.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

This happened to me shortly after flashing 2.6. Reboot into Recovery mode and wipe the cache. That fixed it for me.

chaos254

Reaction score
just flashed this from miui. This is my first time on liquid and I'm really liking it. thanks!

billyfj

Reaction score
Downloading and gonna give it a try. Liked 2.4 and the wifi issue caused me to remove 2.5 I tried MIUI over the weekend and like the rom but it seems to be a heavy rom that likes to use a lot of resources and is too slow for my taste. So I re flashed Liquid 2.4 and I will now update to 2.6 I really hope the data problems are fixed

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Downloading and gonna give it a try. Liked 2.4 and the wifi issue caused me to remove 2.5 I tried MIUI over the weekend and like the rom but it seems to be a heavy rom that likes to use a lot of resources and is too slow for my taste. So I re flashed Liquid 2.4 and I will now update to 2.6 I really hope the data problems are fixed

I have been using it for about 2 days now and wifi and data for me have been fine. Wifi connects fast and stays connected and data I just havent noticed any issues.

FroMagnus

Reaction score
I have been using it for about 2 days now and wifi and data for me have been fine. Wifi connects fast and stays connected and data I just havent noticed any issues.

How's battery life on 2.6? Better than previous versions or about the same?

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

How's battery life on 2.6? Better than previous versions or about the same?

I would say about the same or slightly better. Havent noticed a big increase though.

billyfj

Reaction score

A quick question. Are you using the .07 or .12 radio base-band ? Thanks

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Sorry for the delayed answer, feel asleep on the couch :)

I am using the .07 radio.

billyfj

Reaction score

Sorry for the delayed answer, feel asleep on the couch :)

I am using the .07 radio.

Thanks. I flashed back to .07 from .12 when i flashed Liquid 2.6 Gonna give this setup a try and see how it goes. No problems so far and and boot up is so much faster

ourkidsteve

Reaction score
I am not that familiar with the basebands. I too have .07. The latest one is .12 correct? Is it not better to have the latest one or are there issues?

torino216

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with gmail? My icon has disappeared and I tried reloading it from the market and it just force closes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I am not that familiar with the basebands. I too have .07. The latest one is .12 correct? Is it not better to have the latest one or are there issues?

I havent tested it out personally but I have read people comment on getting better battery life with .07.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Has anyone had issues with gmail? My icon has disappeared and I tried reloading it from the market and it just force closes.

What happened that it disappeared? Were you by chance trying to install the themed or stock one via the switch in liquid settings?

DDangerousDroidx

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any scripts to be used in this ROM and if so could someone direct me? Also what is everyone getting for battery time on this ROM and what are you using for overclocking. I have an extended battery on my DX and pulled it off the charger around 830EST this morning and was at 10% around 830pm. Not bad overall, BTW I had it set to "ondemand". Any suggestions to help this go a little longer? I was running stock GB prior and may have gotten slightly more out of it. I used the phone not all that much..... did a few downloads and browsed the web a bot. Made only a few phone calls and 1 or 2 text messages so really I barely used it. Wall paper is standered and not live. Brightness was up and wifi was on as well as GPS but like I said very little use.