Liquid Gingerbread v2.5 Release

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]ROM & INFO[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CHANGES & CREDITS =>[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]HASH & CHECKSUMS => [/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]SCREENSHOTS =>[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, sans-serif]CLICK HERE

[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.5 MAINDL[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]LG2 v2.5 MIRROR[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] => [/FONT] [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]DOWNLOAD NOW[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]COME SUPPORT US[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image003.png

YOUR FAVORITE ROM IS NOW ON SERVER
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]IRC.FREENODE.NET[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] CHANNEL NAME[/FONT][FONT=verdana, sans-serif] ##LIQUID [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]
image004.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUID [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]DONATE TO MY[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]LIQUIDZGRL [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
PLEASE DONATE TO
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]IMOSEYON [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]RAZIEL23X [/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]PLEASE DONATE TO [FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CIRCSMONKY [FONT=arial,sans-serif]=> [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]CLICK TO DONATE!!![/FONT]

ROM IS FOR THE MOTOROLA DROID 2 ONLY
!!!
YOU MUST WIPE DATA AND CACHE BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ROM!!!

OP
liquid0624

liquid0624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Reserved...

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How is the battery life? I had CM7 and the battery life is terrible. I know that LGB is based on CM7, but I'm hoping the battery life is decent.

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Thanks for the hard work dev...I love the customization on top of the cm7 build.

My battery life varies but I switched at cm7 build 17 and battery life is much better for me, but it all depends on how much I play on it.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ahC_hED

Reaction score
The only issue I have with this release is that the theme engine themes are sticking after a reboot, but other than this this rom is great.

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
the only cosmetic issue for me is that i would love to integrate the miui messenger service into liquid. anyway to port the messenger service from one rom to another?

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
man it would be nice to find a stable rom... wifi no connecting and market not connecting even with 3g is really annoying

MindArchr

Reaction score
Wifi was working fine on 2.3 and 2.4. When I first flashed it, the wifi would turn on and off, now it won't connect at all and it just says 'Error'. Also, my GPS in the power widgets on the status bar won't turn off.

ahC_hED

Reaction score
Yea, my status bar toggles work sometimes and I also get the wifi error.

YourAverageJD

Reaction score
Themes won't stay after reboot. Pretty salty rom overall.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk