Liquid Gingerbread v2.4 Release

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too, but I just can't help but try it. I mean, I would hate myself if I didn't try all the available roms available for the d2. I'll let ya know.

D2 Liquid 2.4

I hear ya. Curiosity has been what's made me flash any ROM after Apex.

LGX v2.4

Brad, if you do flash MIUI, just use launcher pro or someother launcher to take that IOS feel away a bit. I'm going to be busy today...now I have to flash Liquid 2.4 AND MIUI. Damn. lol

Haha awesome. I agree with you, its hard. I guess I am a crack flasher.

LGX v2.4

leonozug

Reaction score
I gotta say guys...the DX community owes a hell of a lot to CVPCS for this whole whole 2nd init deal...we would't be flashing Liquid 2.4 or MIUI if it weren't for his efforts. He's opened up the DX to places it couldn't go before. This is awesome because it gave the DX new life, hopefully it'll keep me interested till next spring cause I want to wait and see what phones are gonna be packin' by then till I pull the trigger.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I agree. CVPCS is the man. I was getting really bored with my phone and I wont have an upgrade til atleast June of next year.

LGX v2.4

barski

Reaction score
Okay, I'm on cynogenmod right now. Do i need to flash back to 2.3.340 or flash to rooted gingerbread then flash this Liquid Gingerbread v2.4?

Been on 3 different roms, Liberty 0.9, CM7, and MUIU over the past 2 weeks, and would like to give Liquid Gingerbread a try.

zeke

Reaction score
I've tried every rom out there for Droid x and by far this is the best. The customizing is just sick. I don't get bored and feel like switching roms every other day.

bmali22

Reaction score
Is this for rooted gingerbread or do I have to flash back to froyo first?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Coming from cm7, just wipe data, cache and dalvik. Mount system and install.

D2MIUI

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, flash it over CM7. Wipe data, cache and dalvik

It is built over CM7, so it needs to run off the Froyo kernel

Edit: too slow haha

LGX v2.4

DroidX316

Reaction score
Does anybody know why my phone takes 5 minutes to reboot back to my desktop? Did this in liquid 2.3 to.

Sent from my DROID-X running Liquid GB ROM

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know why my phone takes 5 minutes to reboot back to my desktop? Did this in liquid 2.3 to.

Sent from my DROID-X running Liquid GB ROM

That is very strange. I have never had that happen on any ROM...

SSX v2.0

DroidX316

Reaction score
I know it kinda sucks it always works just takes a long time to boot back to desktop.

jonlutz217

Reaction score
can anyone let me know if the battery is better on 2.4? i was on 2.3 and it is definitely my favorite rom! literally the only issue i had was terrible battery life. No matter what calibrating, underclocking, everything and nothing helped my batt life. I was losing at least 10% per hour even without touching the phone. has anyone had success with imoseyen tweaks?

Anyways i flashed the new miui rom and so far the battery life has almost been twice as good!!! I do like this rom a lot, but i still prefer liquid much more. I just need more than 10 hours of battery life, especially when im hardly using my phone

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
can anyone let me know if the battery is better on 2.4? i was on 2.3 and it is definitely my favorite rom! literally the only issue i had was terrible battery life. No matter what calibrating, underclocking, everything and nothing helped my batt life. I was losing at least 10% per hour even without touching the phone. has anyone had success with imoseyen tweaks?

Anyways i flashed the new miui rom and so far the battery life has almost been twice as good!!! I do like this rom a lot, but i still prefer liquid much more. I just need more than 10 hours of battery life, especially when im hardly using my phone

I flashed this last night. Haven't really calibrated my battery or done anything special but I am currently at 9hrs and 55mins with 55% to go. I was at work but I did spend a good amount of time messing with the phone and am at 56% display usage. Not sure if its better though for sure because I ran 2.3 on my d2 not the dx.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk