Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

Jaeger

Reaction score
I am convinced that my phone just won't run a ROM. I ran Darkslide for a long time before going back to stock and flashing the 2 part rooted Gingerbread.
I tried to install Darkslide X and failed. I tried Liberty and failed. Now I have failed on this one too.
I wiped everything. Cache, data, everything. I SBF'd back to Froyo. I wiped 2 more times. Rooted with Z4, installed the file from DX bootstrapper and got stuck on M. WTF.
I don't know what else to do. I guess it's stock X for me.

kayechz

Reaction score
I'm in love with this ROM. Way smoother on my X than Liberty or Apex. Was having processor issues on Apex and phone ran extremely slow. Pleased thus far! :)

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

Jaeger

Reaction score
I tried it from ROM Manager as well. (still on FROYO) It doesn't do anything but reboot my phone.

JustisLewis

Reaction score
I tried it from ROM Manager as well. (still on FROYO) It doesn't do anything but reboot my phone.

You probably lost CWR, just reflash it from within ROM Manager

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Jaeger

Reaction score
I gave it one last try this time using the install instructions from CM7 and the Droid 2 bootstrapper. Stuck on M. I just SBF'd for the last time tonight. I believe I will just resign myself to being on the stock ROM. :icon_evil:

larrydp

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the rapid reply. Last question, the thunderbolt Rom I tried was missing car home, does this have it? I am getting her the car dock so it would be needed

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

This has the standard car home app from Google installed. Same with the media dock. You can always install other apps to replace it as well.

I use the car and media docks for the X daily. I highly recommend getting the essentials pack, for around $60 you can get it online these days. Not as good of a deal as when it was $20 on the launch of the Droid X2 though

umx

Reaction score
I installed this and I actually dont even have a icon for the camcorder. And I cant over clock with Jimmys Android OC. scored a 2300 on quad thou. At stock

larrydp

Reaction score
I installed this and I actually dont even have a icon for the camcorder. And I cant over clock with Jimmys Android OC. scored a 2300 on quad thou. At stock

I think there is an issue with ASOP camera app where there is no camcorder shortcut. I've had that issue with a couple roms. You can download one from the market though.

jzmax22

Reaction score
Im having a wierd problem i have not experienced with other roms. The install and all that went flawlessly, but not matter what it says my SD card is not inserted. no apps will install to it. I can browse the sd card with the file manager and install apks from it, but alot of my apps wont install to it. it says sd card unwritable, could not install. I like this rom, but this could be a deal breaker for me. any help would be great. BTW great job on the rom, looks sweet and the customization is unreal!

torino216

Reaction score
First I love this rom. second a couple of questions:
1. Is there a way to play music with the boot animation?
2. Is thewre a way to change the verzion wireless to something I want?
3. Is there a way to make the barrtey life longer?
Thanks!dancedroid

jp1m16

Reaction score
question. I have switched with no problems. This is one slick rom. How do you get the one percent battery increments by the way? thanks.

OK. I just saw that it is icrements of 1percent but I guess I am asking for a different looking battery font as opposed to the vertical stock one? any help thanks.

Last edited: