Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

chefb

Reaction score
Question. This is showing up in rom manager on my d2. Can I flash this? Or is it a mistake?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Um....if you on the gb if lethal kernal you have to sbf reroot etc. Then flash

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Very true. That was covered already on pg 2 of the thread so that's why I didn't say that.

On another note, has anyone figured out why the oc'ing won't work? Or is it just me?

randyb69

Reaction score
I'm getting the same message with DO. Its honestly fast stock but I agree, what is the issue.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

cubsfan187

Reaction score
IDK what the issue is with it. I went back to CM7 until that is fixed. It is fast stock, but I like knowing that I OC when I want to. This ROM was going to go on my wife's D2 as well but not until that drawback is fixed. Great rom otherwise though.

EDIT: I also tried Milestone Overslock and Quickclock Advanced and neither of those worked. So it's not just JRummy's app.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
How are you guys trying to overclock?? I am on the D2 build but the native overclocking is working fine for me. Havent needed android overclock or anything.

Sent from my Droid 2 using Tapatalk

cubsfan187

Reaction score
How are you guys trying to overclock?? I am on the D2 build but the native overclocking is working fine for me. Havent needed android overclock or anything.

Trying to oc using android overclock. I tried the one in liquid settings and the Max speed was 1ghz. Nothing over that. I went back to cm7 and can overclock to 1.5ghz if I wanted to. I tried 3 different apps and none would go over the stock speed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+

Trying to oc using android overclock. I tried the one in liquid settings and the Max speed was 1ghz. Nothing over that. I went back to cm7 and can overclock to 1.5ghz if I wanted to. I tried 3 different apps and none would go over the stock speed.

Ok now I gotcha. I missed the fact of not being able to go above 1ghz. Darn tapatalk apps lol. I didnt notice this when I used the native since I actually used it to clock to a max of 800 and it stock on reboot. My bad sorry.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Yeah that's a deal breaker for me. Not that I NEED to oc, but I want the option. I wish I knew why it wouldn't work. It did when I first loaded liquid, but after 1 reboot it stopped. And like I said I tried 2 other oc apps and they both failed too. Gotta be something in the rom. If liquid gets it fixed....I'll for sure give it another chance.

larrydp

Reaction score
Apparently I lied about the LED lights, as soon as I posted then restarted my phone most of my phone issues (contacts sync, lights etc) resolved themselves.

I'm running the same issue with no overclock, but this phone is FAST without overclock, I got 1900+ quad score with it.

I wouldn't mind undervolting to try and save battery but I'm very pleased with this rom. Keep up the great work!

bigdog357

Reaction score
can u please tell me if gps is working for anyone,its ot for me,thanks.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
can u please tell me if gps is working for anyone,its ot for me,thanks.

I know on the D2 version I used it yesterday for a 3hr road trip and it worked flawlessly. Sorry I cant confirm specifically for the DX but I am under he impression that the same things work on both.

bigdog357

Reaction score
well i cant figure it out but glad it works for all of u,i will keep trying.