Liquid Gingerbread v2.3 Release

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Just a quick question before I decide to flash this ROM. I am on CM7 right now. My question is this: Why is the file size so small? 78.8 mb seems tiny for a full fledge ROM. Is this correct or am I missing something?

leonozug

Reaction score
Just loaded this up on my DX...all I can say is WOW!! This is awesome, just like Liquid was on my old OG Droid. Thanks so much Liquid!! Glad I was on CM7 so I could load this up.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just a quick question before I decide to flash this ROM. I am on CM7 right now. My question is this: Why is the file size so small? 78.8 mb seems tiny for a full fledge ROM. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Nope. You're not missing anything that is the correct file size. Liquid has his roms very trimmed down. It also comes with fewer preloaded apps than many roms so you can pick and chose what you want to use.

Sent from my Droid 2 using Tapatalk

chefb

Reaction score
Does the camera/ camcoefer work . Ade there any other things I need to load..sense the file is so small? Also will this have nightlys

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Very cool. Now about the cam/camcorder fix. Do we need to flash that fix or is it built in? Oh and 1% battery too. Either way if I have to flash those fixes, I will give this a shot in the morning. Tia for all the answers to my questions!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Ghost327

Reaction score
I flashed this earlier tonight and so far seems like everything is working well...it already has 1% batt and cam/camcorder work for me.

sent from somewhere deep in the northwoods

randyb69

Reaction score
I loaded this up, wow is all I'm going to say! Anyone loving CM7 will definitely love this. Its CM7 with all updates, all fix zips included and runs even stronger. Battery seems to drop much slower...

I installed right over CM just wiped dalvik, data and cache in rom manager. Boot time is blazing fast.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

Razzia17

Reaction score
Is there an option to have more than 3 screens or no? Wife said she only had 3 after I flashed this last night.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Is there an option to have more than 3 screens or no? Wife said she only had 3 after I flashed this last night.

Yes there is. Hit the menu button > preferences > homescreen settings and its in there.

Razzia17

Reaction score

Yes there is. Hit the menu button > preferences > homescreen settings and its in there.

Cool thanks, now I don't have to hear more nagging lol

larrydp

Reaction score
I'm absolutely loving the 1% battery increments and the overall look and feel. This might just be me but is anyone else having issues with light flow on this rom? I know it has built in led but it seems to either show the led all the time while my screen is off or it won't show any led notifications.

Has anyone else run into this yet?

cubsfan187

Reaction score
No problems with the led for me but a problem overclocking. It's telling me that there is no overclock module installed. Uninstalled/reinstalled android overclock 5 times and still nothing. That is a huge downfall for me. Also when trying to change the pulldown text, it wouldn't remount the system to read/write at all. I'll probably go back to cm7 if I can't get the oc to work right.

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Question. This is showing up in rom manager on my d2. Can I flash this? Or is it a mistake?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9