Liquid Gingerbread v1.92 Release

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, May 25, 2011.

1. bthoms

bthoms Member

Ratings:
    +0

I reinstalled 1.92 3 times hoping to get it working. I did a Wipe all in RZRecovery about 5 times and and then wiped each one individually 3 times each (system, cache,data, etc.) before my last load of 1.92 and still had the issue. I tried a couple of different kernels and still no luck. I hate it too because I really hate the call screen rotating and 1.92 has a way to disable that.

2. rsimpson

rsimpson Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you get my PM?

3. TrueKing

TrueKing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well my og started running decent for awhile yesterday, but today completley slow un force closes all day long. so ready for a new phone. never thought i would give up my og

4. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    ughh i think im reverting back to 1.85 because my phone ran sooooo good with dfabbeb's raidzero kernel and 1.9+ version has usb issues with Raidezero kernels. So im sticking with 1.85 until the release of 2.0 which will hopefully be AWESOME dancedroid

5. TrueKing

TrueKing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I want to go back to 1.85, but not being able to receive mms hurts

6. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah im just going to have to deal with it...Not for too long hopefully...

7. -iD

-iD Member

Ratings:
    +1
    maybe it's just me but it seems were getting further and further away from the mark here. since somewhere around 1.8 each version seems to be better and better at creating a little pocket computer and worse and worse at being a cellphone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

8. -iD

-iD Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Just having issues with incoming calls mostly. As seen in other threads, random instances of answering and the ringtones continue even tho we're connected, or answering and its on speaker even tho the speakerphone is not selected, text notifications not happening, the basic phone functions are becoming less reliable for me. Today I've flashed lgb 1.92, cm 7.1 (winner00 84) and pe 6 (sorry, forget the version, latest from forum) and they all have seemed fast as sh*t but sucked at being a phone. :-(

And because I was at a conference last week for work and HAD to be able to count on my phone, I had froyo loaded (pe4.2) so going back to gb this week I really noticed how much I missed multitasking that really works. The last 3 months on gb sort of dulled my awareness of what my d1 can do in terms of task switching and resuming later WHERE I LEFT OFF which even with the supercharging script is pretty iffy at best. A week with froyo was kinda refreshing ...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

9. kinfolk248

kinfolk248 Active Member

Ratings:
    +139
    LGB 1.92 is running fairly descent for me although my phone becomes unresponsive sometimes i have to toggle the screen off then back on but i think thats just my phone getting old.

but hey, they say SS 5.4 is a monster so liquid u better watch out buddy...

10. chris231dkz

chris231dkz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not trying to ask a stupid question, but did you try changing your wifi settings on your router? I had noticed my Droid was telling me my encryption was WEP and refusing to connect, when I knew it was WPA, so I checked my router settings and saw I had options for WEP, WPA-AES, WPA-TKIP or WPA-AES + WPA-TKIP. I was set to WPA-AES + WPA-TKIP and my droid didn't like this. Switched to WPA-AES and that let me connect. Also switched my wifi channel, as I live in an apartment building, and scanning for a wifi network gives me 30+ different SSIDs. Chose a least used channel and that boosted the signal considerably.

11. coovee

coovee Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i was SO loving 1.92 but it ran wayyy to hot for my droid1 regardless of kernel so i had to hop to SS5.4 which is running smooth.

i would love to get the 3g icon from 1.92 to my current 5.4 ...is that possible?

12. illmatic636

illmatic636 Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    try this in theme chooser: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...-developers&txt=DOWNLOAD (t-mobile theme .apk)

Credit To: AdhvanIt oer at XDA for making this.

Search tags for this page
gingerbread v1

liquid gingerbread 1.92

liquid gingerbread 1.92 droid1
liquid gingerbread v1.92 for og droid -