Liquid Gingerbread v1.92 Release

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, May 25, 2011.

1. TrueKing

TrueKing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys still having trouble with newer roms for some odd reason. now when i install a new rom my memory isn't as good. it stays at like 2.3 and lower mbs. using supercharge and autokiller. can somebody help me out. can it be my phone. it does this with lgb v1.92 and chevyno1 v5.3. if i go back to 1.85 perfectley fine

2. KJW979

KJW979 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Some odd reason today, after doing my daily reboot my phone got stock in a loop to the M. Couldn't get to start up reflashed my back up to no avail. Ended up having to do a full wipe & install, working again. Not sure why happened only big changes was kernel to a chevy lv1000 to try & stem music pauses.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. Ripster

Ripster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    DAY 2/3 review: Again...PERFECT! No lags/freezes, smooth as silk. Battery life is amazing with the stock kernel/governor. I'm 1d11h30m48s on my second charge with 30% remaining...this is a record on a Gingerbread Rom. I couldn't find an animated icon that bows down to almighty liquid...so I'll just use this one...:clap:

4. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When this happened, where did u last charge your phone? was it at a pc or the normal wall charger, I have had similar times when I had charged my phone last at the pc, my battery seemd to last forever, the cpu stats were all extremely low, almost like the data collection got stuck, then after a reboot the battery dropped to where it would have normally been, another note, I have also noticed that when charging via usb at a pc, the cpu clocking works normally, going down to the minimum slot, veraus when charging via the wall charger it seemd to not allow the cpy to clock below around 400-600....

5. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    ughh, im still running the same temp with LV 1.1 GHz ChevyNo1 than ULV 1.25
    is it smartass governor that may run hot for me?

6. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Try my suggestion in reply #195

7. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Im going to begin by stating the obvious question? did you wipe/format cache, data, system, boot? & what recovery are u using?

8. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Alright ima test that out. Would ondemand run cooler if i used Ultra Low Voltage instead of Low Voltage?
    Sorry if im asking a lot of questions. Im a n00b:icon_eek:

9. hrdnhvy

hrdnhvy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem on the questions bud, we're all here to help each other out, if u currently have the LV kernel installed I would first just give that a run, because in fact a ulv kernel may indeed cause your phone to run hotter if the voltage is to low for your phone....have you tried any other kernels other than Chevy's for me personally chevys have always ran best, but I know for others, some of the other devs kernels run better (such as CorCor, Raidzero, Pete's etc).....in fact its some of Chevys older kernels even run best on my droid (though currently im running a stock LGB kernel testing things out)...

Also in liquid-performance settings how do u have things set, some of these tweaks can help to improve performance based on how u use your phone.

#189 hrdnhvy, May 29, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011
  10. xcrider

xcrider Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I last charged with the wall charger. it does seem a bit laggy. Not sure why.
    Also i reset the batt stats on the last charge as well.
    Oh and im at 50% still with 1d 7hrs on the phone.

11. BrUhNiGGs

BrUhNiGGs Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yeah CorCor Elite kernels also run hot. Raidzero has usb issues with this version all thou it ran very cool for me in the previous versions. So now im with Chevy. What is the reccomended heap size for compcache? Mine is at 40m

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

12. TrueKing

TrueKing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i did evrything besides dalvik. it did the same with ss v5.3. ive been rooting since i got my droid in 09' and never had this problem.

Search tags for this page
gingerbread v1

liquid gingerbread 1.92

liquid gingerbread 1.92 droid1
liquid gingerbread v1.92 for og droid -