Liquid Gingerbread v1.7 Rom Release

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Androiddude921

Ratings:
    +0

Thanks. I wonder if these are LV kernels, or SV.

2. cedarrapidsboy

Ratings:
    +0
  3. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. thehawkeyegeek

Ratings:
    +0
    Now at about 19hrs and still 70%. Usage has been about an hour or so of calls, some light browsing, and about 10 minutes of tower raiders 2 last night. Usage screen shows Voice Calls at 31%, Phone Idle at 27%, Cell Standby at 21%, display at 9%.

I just noticed though that since I flashed 1.7 I have yet to turn bluetooth back on. I normally have it on. This would explain my amazing battery right now. I haven't drove my car with bluetooth though since flashing 1.7, I've been riding the bike instead. Gas is too damn expensive! I'm sure once I turn bluetooth on the battery will drain much faster.

5. petecraig612

petecraig612 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I can say after a single day of use that Liquid ROM's are my new favorite. Yesterday I did not have a single problem and it stayed speedy through out the day. I watched live as the Vikings make their worst pick since Troy Williamson in the draft on my phone riding the bus, huddled around a bunch of iPhone users while their mobile pages were still fully loading! I was very impressed with the battery life, too. Great work!

6. Androiddude921

Ratings:
    +0

Yeah Bluetooth is a killer. I had phone calls that lasted maybe an hour or more with Bluetooth on, and texting like all day. Also some browsing. I may give the corcor kernel another shot though. It just seems like it ran kind of hot for me, but I'm not sure of it was really that bad.

7. Jasko

Jasko Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Still don't know why I still experience camera issues when trying to record videos... and even sometimes when just snapping photos.

I get the, "Sorry! The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." error 9 times out of 10 when I try to record video and save it. When this error pops up, it comes up every time I reload the camera after that and the only way to clear it out is to reboot my phone.

I've tried the stock kernel, RZ's other kernels, CorCor's kernels, ChevyNo1's kernels, and Pete's kernel. All different speeds; I usually try to keep the max at 800 or 900 anyway, but have gone up to 1200. All with the same problem, sometimes worse than others with lag and everything.

Am I the ONLY one experiencing this? SO frustrating considering I used to use my phone for a camera a lot.

8. cedarrapidsboy

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll stress mine over the lunch hour and see what happens. I've been mostly *hopeful* the camera works much better now but haven't had opportunity to stress it.

9. crdnilfan

crdnilfan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the advice, but that didn't work either. Nor did a reboot of my computer and phone :\

10. martytoo

martytoo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this ROM supposed to be an energy /battery saver?

11. martytoo

martytoo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I meant kernel not ROM.

12. dfabbeb

dfabbeb Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What specific adb commands are you trying? I can see how they behave on my setup. I don't really do much beyond adb push/pull/shell/root.

Search tags for this page

allow purging of assets

android allow purging of assets