1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liquid Gingerbread Themes Preview

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Raziel23x, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Raziel23x

Raziel23x APK Multi-Tools Premium Member Developer

I am currently working on converting all the themes over to Gingerbread and I have 11 Themes up on the test server right now in the testing phase as I work on Fixing Minor issues with the themes such as Visibility of objects as well as un-themed ICONS and images and $minor Issues.

Check out the website for more information on the themes and what you can do to get them before public release to help with smashing any bugs and issues with the themes as well as to what you can do to help with them if you desire
  2. Rodeojones

Rodeojones New Member

I'm interested in being one of the testers, as described on the Liquid website. What themes will be available?
  3. martytoo

martytoo New Member

I had internal server errors when trying to download the themes.
  4. coltzfan

coltzfan New Member

Sweet...cant wait for them to come out.
  5. Raziel23x

Well the themes are not on the file server but on a test server which is not public check out the main website of the rom to find out more

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  6. nokturnihs

nokturnihs New Member

When should we expect to see your themes out and about?

7. amosavitas

amosavitas New Member

Theming question

Hey Raziel I have a theming question, I haven't been able to make a transparent statusbar work for either 1.1 or 1.2. I use Adw and have the wallpaper hack disabled. I end up with the the old black bar Got any ideas? Here's a couple pics...working with gingerbread (1&2), and not (3).
  8. Daballa

Daballa New Member

I am very interetsed in this. Please pm me if you get this figured out.

Sent from my OG DROiD
  9. amosavitas

amosavitas New Member

will do, Daballa
  10. antwonjenkins

antwonjenkins New Member

Ditto. I also can't get the notification bar background to change. No matter what I do other elements stick, but no background. I've tried editing the SystemUI.apk too w/ the same results. If anyone figures anything out, I'd love to know.
  11. senordeuce

senordeuce New Member

Google Reader Themed

It would be awesome if the new Google Reader widgets were included with the themes. I like the new ticker widget, but it would be so much more awesome if it actually matched the rest of my set-up. Thanks for all your hard work and congrats on the good news.
  12. Raziel23x

well I am only themeing what is included with the ROM.

I am not themeing any bloatwear or the keyboard.

also not themeing the Launcher Pro since many members do not use it and use ADW or the Gingerbread launcher off the market also because of the past releases of that launcher had issues. also there are many sites out there that you can google that have icons for download and for sale that you can use to customize LP

I Am keeping away from all market apps as well since they have a habit of breaking the apps from being able to update when the Arther's release a update as themeing the apps at times break the app keys causing the apps to have the update to fail.
  13. Tallen1331

Tallen1331 New Member

im also very interested in this, i use adw ex and the transparent status bar looks great. keep us posted if you are able to make any progress
  14. amosavitas

amosavitas New Member

sorry guys, I can't get this to work, and while this is the best GB Rom out regrettably I'm gonna have to switch cause I gots to have transparency.
  15. noiofnine

noiofnine New Member

Yeah... I was a little sadden when the dialer, contact, and call log no longer was transparent in 1.2. :-(

I got the dailer ported from the 1.1 but then whenever i try to go into contacts and call logs... FC. :-(
  16. Chillout

Chillout New Member

Have we figured out why when bringing up the dialer it always goes to the contacts first? Ive checked the dialer settings and the liquid tweaks and no matter which way I change them around I always go to contacts first instead of the dialer.
  17. danceswithbongs

danceswithbongs New Member

It is GB overriding your setting, GB recalls last phone screen you had open and will take you to that

walkin the walk and tappin the talk
    danceswithbongs
  18. Raziel23x

Since theme chooser has been added to the mix I am no longer working as hard on the flashable theme but converting them to work with the new theme chooser app. I will still work on the flashable ones but releases will be slow and rare depending on demand.

19. -iD

-iD New Member

theme chooser is still pretty darn limited on what it does, and there's a whole lot of stuff left out, such as lock screen, which we really need a choice on. there was a thread on the gala S theme for 1.95 with great work done by eclsnowman that ended up being just fantastic in depth and scope of the theme. i'd hate to see us end up with liquid being only done with theme chooser. it's better than nothing, but it's not (yet) really encompassing enough.
  20. Raziel23x

Do not get me wrong I will still be doing the flashable themes as well just that I as in the only person working on them will still be doing theme but I am also working on converting them over to that format. But with the new baby on the way and my two year old requiring me to spend more time watching him then getting to work on this hobby as his behavoir is worse then ever before as they do not call them terrible twos for nothing. I am a parent first so I will work hard on that and will try to do my best for releases for this when time permits

Search tags for this page
gingerbread themes liquid theme download
gingerbread transparent status bar

liquid gingerbread themes

themes for gingerbread
transparent systemui gingerbread