[THEME] Liquid GB 2.0+ - "BERRY BLAST"

Discussion in 'Liquid Themes' started by B-boy™, Jul 1, 2011.

1. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

This one is more for the ladies but I've rocked it many times..:D ...It works on 2.0 and 2.1... It's an update.zip so install via recovery or rom manager and always have a back up made.... Make sure you change the colors in Liquid Settings accordingly.. It has new buttons, phone dialer, pop up menus, animated pulldown (credit Alastrionia for the code) and new xml edits.. The Kameleon Edition apps are a seperate install but once you've installed one/them, there isn't a need to reistall unless a different theme has them included and replaces the Kameleon one.. in that case, just reinstall and they will self theme according to the main system text colors... Make sure you change the colors in Liquid Settings accordingly and Enjoy!...

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1. http://bit.ly/LGB20BerryBlastRemixed MAIN THEME

2. http://bit.ly/AllBlackMarket Kameleon Black Market 2.3.6 - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager *shows up as Black Market in app drawer

3. http://bit.ly/Kameleon154Facebookapk Kameleon Black Facebook - This will install just like a normal app over my 1.5.1 version but you'll need to uninstall your old one first if using a stock fb

4. http://bit.ly/GoogleVoiceAndSearch Kameleon Black GoogleVoice and GoogleSearch - flash like a theme

5. http://bit.ly/KameleonBlackMarketD1Buttons Remixed Kameleon Black Market 2.3.6 - Flash like a theme in recovery or rom manager - Uses System buttons to match it up better..

What's themed?

framework-res
    Browser
    Calculator - Kameleon Edition - Themed icon included
    Camera
    Contacts
    DeskClock
    Gallery 3D
    GoogleQuickSearch -Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me
    GoogleVoice - Kameleon Edition -Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

LatinIME - GB keyboard
    Mms
    Phone
    Settings
    SystemUI

Black Gtalk - By me and corinacakes (themed by me)
    Black Gmail - Initially by ecsnead69, we fully inverted it together(themed by me)
    Black Market 2.3.6 -Kameleon Edition Inverted and themed by me - credits to ecsnead for the buttons and a couple other icons..
    Black Facebook 1.5.4- Kameleon Edition - Inverted by theBowers, themed and customized by me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  2. Smokie

Smokie New Member

thanks for this.. my wife is going to love it.. would you mind letting me know what the HTML color code is for the pink you are using? thanks :D great work.
  3. B-boy™

That's great bro... I hope she does like it... #ff00ba is what I use... :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  4. Smokie

Smokie New Member

appreciate the quick response! i'm setting everything up for her right now!
  5. B-boy™

This response was even quicker.... lol... if she likes the older market, I recommend using the Kameleon market and Facebook... they are self theming so they'll be pink ..... I do hhave the new market inverted with a pink version tho if that's the version she currently has ....

6. Smokie

Smokie New Member

is there a trick to getting the Kameleon market to install? everytime I flash it all it does it make the actual market disappear entirely so nothing works anymore. Do i have to uninstall the current market first? then reboot to CW and flash?
  7. Smokie

Smokie New Member

LGB installs market v 3.0.6 or something, which works fine. but for some reason when I flash one of your markets its totally deletes the icon and everything for the market. wtf am i doing wrong? could you maybe post the newer market inverted pink? I wanna give her phone to her all setup and done instead of just teasers :D thanks again for this.
  8. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

B-boy actually has a link to the newest versions of the market inverted in his signature. Just follow the link that says "New Market - Totally Inverted."
  9. Smokie

Smokie New Member

heh yeah just found that a few minutes ago and got done installing.. all is well. thanks, wifey is thrilled. :icon_ banana:
  10. B-boy™

Sorry, I was driving.... the Kameleon market shows as black market and the new one is Dark Market... but there are tricks to installing them if they don't work right.... let me know how it all goes tho....

11. Smokie

Smokie New Member

got everything installed on the wife's D1 and it looks awesome.. she's having a problem where sometimes she won't receive text messages though. not sure wtf is going on.. will this theme work on LGB 2.5?? I read the OP. im just curious if it'll fly.
  12. B-boy™

I don't think it's the theme.. I had issues with that on the stock rom on a number of lgb releases... and I haven't ported to any new releases so I doubt it'll work.... sorry about all that, but glad she likes it.... ;)

13. Smokie

Smokie New Member

oh im sorry i didn't mean to sound at all like i was implying your theme was the problem. i been reading that GB roms seem to do it because the sms app is being task killed when the phone goes to sleep.
  14. B-boy™

Lol... yes you were!... haha..jk.. naw man, I didn't mean to sound offended either... its just one of the joys of gb... but is everything else good?...

15. Smokie

Smokie New Member

everything else is perfect.. the animated drop down is pretty dope too. she loves the color schemes and the drop down menu the most. If i go back to a froyo rom on the D1 from a GB rom do i have to .sbf?
  16. JSM9872

JSM9872 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

No there is no need to SBF. I used to switch from GB to froyo and back to GB all the time on the D1. One of the big advantages of having an unlocked bootloader and being able to flash a custom kernel.

Just make sure you do the full factory reset and wipe caches if you are using CWM. If you are using RZR, the wipe all function will suffice.
Search tags for this page

gb flashable thems