Liquid Frozen Yogurt v1.9 (Black Liquid Edition Source Rom!!! So Fast Its Frozen!!!)

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, Nov 6, 2010.

1. bemenaker

bemenaker Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Holy crap, I've been busy for a few weeks and haven't been reading the forum. I come back and bam, version 1.9. I still have 1.7 on my droid. I feel so antiquated. Great job Liquid, going to load as soon as I get back from lunch. (and donate) You rock man.

2. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I really have no idea what you mean by "signature" in contacts, but if you want to put in all 4 of those lines in one field, go into GMail on your computer, select Contacts, go to the contact you want to add it to, and put it in the "Notes" section.

3. theory87

theory87 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Liquid and team, this ROM is so well done. The default theme is damn slick, too. Donation incoming once I am paid on Monday. :)

4. kevyo

kevyo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the reply. I mean from the Android phone itself. If I get an email (either through the Gmail app or K-9 Mail which is what I use), and I see a clients contact signature at the end (where they have their name, title, address, phone contact, email, etc.), how can I add all of that information as a new contact/

Like, I know on the iphone, you can select that entire sig (all four lines), and it gives you the option to create a new contact based on that information. It then populates the necessary fields. Is that possible on the Android phone as well? Is there an app in the Market that would do the trick?

5. Jim 777

Jim 777 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I find that searching AndroLib, Find all the applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, Droid, Galaxy S etc... is much easier than on the phone. If you find something, then getting on the phone is a snap

6. wilderside

wilderside New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I found it easier to chant the number out loud so I could remember it until I could get to the option under contacts and enter the number in manually. LOL I'm being mean, next time I'll try your way. Still a nice rom.

WiLdErSiDe

7. liquid0624

liquid0624 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    This is because im am using a sligntly older version of the phone and contacts apk because of the features included by wysie and the answer slider is in correct location.

8. reznorfan0

reznorfan0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sick. Just absolutely sick. I have to admit that I strayed and tried out Chevy's newest, and while he does have a few options that I lightly miss, liquid froyo's speed just can't be beat, and 1.9 is unreal. Congrats on a highly polished and functional ROM, you and your girl can have a beer on me (donation coming this aft.)

(by the way, the things I lightly miss are being able to hide anything in the notification bar that I want....y'know....just in case you were curious)

9. sincerity

sincerity Member

Ratings:
    +0
    anyway to use the camera button to dismiss alarm like I could on SS? could I just copy the alarmclock apk over to this one? I doubt it'd be that easy right?

that and the ability for wifi to be turned off when screen was off, and menu button bypassing lockscreen are the things I miss so far

also weatherbug text in slider is black and obviously not readible, can you change this in WB?

10. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1
    This you can do in Settings>Wireless & networks>Wi-Fi settings. Make sure Wi-Fi is on, then press the menu button and go to Advanced>Wi-Fi sleep policy -- and choose "When screen turns off."

11. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    its a setting in the alarm clock and what you want the buttons to do on is dismiss

12. EvilDobe

EvilDobe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This may be already addressed in the other 26 pages of this thread but is anyone else having issues getting Swype to work? I can install it. It looks like everything is kosher but when I actually go to use it it says that it's configured for a different device. This only seems to happen on LFY 1.8+. I hop around a lot & use TB to restore but regardless of what I try Swype won't work, correctly, on this ROM for me. Everything else is awesome (kudos to the LFY team again) but Swype not working is driving me nuts. I even logged into my Swype beta account and re-registered for a different device & it still won't work. This is quite bothersome because I really like the LFY product but can't live w/o my Swype.

Search tags for this page

frozen yogurt rom

frozen yogurt rom for droid x 2.3.4
jb rom for frozen yogurt
roaming indicator off on liquid smooth rom