LiQuID FroZeN YoGurT v1.6 (FRG22D BuILT FRoM SoUrCE!! GeT iT FaST BeFoRE iT MeLTs!!!)

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by liquid0624, Sep 3, 2010.

1. droid8888

droid8888 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I have. I've tried everything to stop and speed up redraws, and I mean EVERYTHING, but nothing seems to work. They either happen all the time, and they're slow, or they happen pretty rarely but take forever.

2. zdroidz

zdroidz New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any chance you could post that pic here for us that dont have it and are having the same issue please??

3. elwood1229

elwood1229 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Bit of noob question here. I am coming from another rom. While using that rom I had installed some apps that are built into LFY (Twitter, Titanium Backup, etc.). These continue to show up on my Market Downloads as well. Does that mean that they have been installed twice now? In other words, once in LFY rom and then reinstalled by Market? If so, is there a way to determine which ones are in there twice? I realize that there are scripts to remove the ones included in the rom, but I don't want to remove them if what I am seeing is the built-in app. Hope this makes sense and thanks!

Elwood

4. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    sorry dude, i've pretty much exhausted my (limited) knowledge. maybe try hitting up Bugless Fan or ubrocked - they're much more knowledgeable about this stuff. or you can try PM'ing samsonite801 - he seems to have devoted quite a bit of time to studying this issue...

5. droid8888

droid8888 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess I'll have to wait for them to look at the thread again and find samsonite so I can PM him.

6. huskerkate

huskerkate Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    #150 huskerkate, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  7. BuglessFan

BuglessFan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I never had anything but trouble with LP. I used Open Home for a long time instead. The redraws on BB with LP were epic, sometimes I just had to give up and do a battery pull. I use ADW now, and sometimes I'll get a wait dialog, but no real redraw, no FCs and it's been pretty usable for me (knock wood).

8. jdm627

jdm627 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It will be posible share your profiles with SetCPU for 1.0GHz kernel?
    I am using the same theme like you and it´s amazing :) and the rom very stable till to know not using SetCPU because I am loking for the best profiles and I am very noob for this. :(
    It will be posible change the Power Control profiles? I came from Cyanogen Final and that rom have it this option.

#152 jdm627, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  9. jdm627

jdm627 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Slayher 1250? Please and it will be posible share your profiles with this kernel?

10. x86cpu

x86cpu New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I tried this out and use the Watermark'd theme.

How can I change the text color in it? The Latitude widget is black on black, which is almost impossible to read where the location of a friend it without going into maps...

Thanks.

11. BuglessFan

BuglessFan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The 1250 Kernel is in the OP and is in the list on Clockwork. For SetCPU, just pick the speeds that make sense to you with the conditions (lower it when battery is low if you want longer life with less performance, lower it when it gets hot, et cetera). Every phone is different, and everyone's preferences are unique. So unless you steal my phone and my soul, my settings won't help you. And if you do steal my phone and soul, well I don't want to help you out.

12. Lenster

Lenster Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here you go.

Search tags for this page

font changer boot loop

getitfast download getfast

liquid green wallpaper

stewart1champ gf

theme frozen yogourt