1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Liquid Frozen Yogurt 1.4 Problems

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by MChim, Aug 24, 2010.

1. MChim

MChim New Member

Hi,

I rooted my phone with Easy Root and then tried to install Liquid Frozen Yogurt 1.4, but after I installed it, it can barely make it past the blue circle start up screen. When I finally play around with it and get into the OS, it is slow and a lot of things crash. Has anyone else experienced these problems? I rooted the phone after I manually installed FRG01B.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Matt
  2. mikebaltierra

mikebaltierra New Member

did you do a complete wipe and clear the cache first?
  3. MChim

MChim New Member

Yea, with I believe it was Rom Manager or some utility.
  4. MChim

MChim New Member

Right now, my phone is FRG22 and rooted with Easy Root. How can I properly install liquid frozen yogurt without bricking my phone again? Also, can I start with 1.4 and then patch it to 1.41.. correct? Can you please tell me the proper way to do it. I'm a computer hardware/software guy, first time messing with a cell ever. I feel so dumb I messed this up. Also, how do I backup my current state? Is there anyway to do it that saves everything down to my icon positions and installed apps. When I tried rooting my phone manually I screwed up and sbf file I believe it was because of some ****ty instructions I found somewhere. Somehow I got my phone working again.
  5. mikebaltierra

mikebaltierra New Member

why would you want to try and install 1.4 and try and patch to 1.4.1 when 1.5 is out? just install 1.5

if your phone is that fubar, then go here and follow the directions to get your phone working with stock again - start over and then try to root your phone....never used easy root, i just download and install rooted ROMS

Now you can live without fear of bricking - Android Forums
  6. MChim

MChim New Member

Thanks!! I appreciate the help!!
  7. MChim

MChim New Member

Haha.. that's how I bricked my phone. The device never conntected properly. I posted on that site under eithe mchim or chim721 what happened.. very weird.